Rumours and Last Chances [FIGHT]

Start from the beginning

"Clearly you know how this makes me feel right!?" He asks, teeth gritted as I try to reply.

"Shawn...that's not..."

"We've been dating for over 2 years now...."

"Shawn, please..." 

"...and I've done my best to give you the best relationship ever...."

"Shawn, listen to me..."

"...AND THIS IS WHAT YOU DO TO ME!?" He replies and I shouted.

"LISTEN TO ME, SHAWN!!" I screamed and he stopped talking. 

"That pic of me kissing Cameron isn't real! I was just whispering something to him!" I reply.

"You were whispering what? For him to marry you!?" Here he goes again.

"No! Out of the 2 years we've been dating, do you think I would just suddenly leave you for another guy!? I love you way too much for me to cheat on you! I can't believe you would even think of such a think like that..." I began to choke on my sentence and I see his face soften up.

"I was asking him to help me choose a gift for you..." I whispered and walked over to the nearby closet.

"A gift? Why would you give me a gift?" He asks, confused.

"Because I wanted to thank you for making these 2 years the best out my life. You were always there for me during rough times and you would never leave my side. I don't know if that's how you still are right now..." I told him as he drooped his head down. 

I got out his gift out of the closet and placed it towards him. It was a high-end branded guitar that he really loved. I saved a hell lot of money for it.

"Honey, t-this is beautiful. How did you get this?" He wondered, taking a closer look at the guitar.

"I've saved up extra cash for the past 3 months and wanted to give it to you to thank you for being such an amazing boyfriend, but clearly you aren't that kind of boyfriend anymore. I asked Cameron and Nash to help me buy it." I sassed and he began to tear up.

"Enjoy your gift, Shawn. I'm gonna go leave you alone for the rest of the day. I'd figured you would more happy without me." I told him harshly and went to the room as I locked the door. I dozed off for a nap.

--ONE HOUR LATER--

I woke up feeling somewhat better, but this morning was still unforgettable. I walked over to the living room to find Shawn on the couch, face tucked in a pillow. There were five used boxes of tissues and tear stains all over the other two pillow on the couch. Clearly, he had been crying. 

I shook him a little and his face comes out of the pillow. I examined him and he had extremely red cheeks, red and puffy eyes and huge cut on his left arm.

"Over-sensitive bastard..." I mocked his insult earlier and he began to sob.

"Y-Y/N you know that I would never call you an..." He sniffled but I interrupted.

"Then why did you!? It hurt me so much, Shawn! I can't believe you..." I stopped and choked on the sentence.

"Cause I'm such a retard---" 

"And it only took you two years to finally figure that out!? I can't believe none of your fans ever told you that." I became a little cocky and he looked up at me with shock on his face.  

"No, Shawn I didn't mean to..." I don't why but I suddenly felt guilty. I came closer to him and hugged him. He bawled loudly into my shoulder.

"I-I'm sorry about what I did to you..." He sniffled, unable to speak clearly anymore. I rubbed his back and felt his tears land on my shirt.

"Shawn, you've already said it. But don't do that again, it hurt my heart so much..." I whimpered and he wipes the tears off my face with his thumbs.

"No, hunny. Don't cry..." He whispers and hugs me tighter.

"Never hurt me like that again, or else you'll never be seeing me for the rest of your life.." I warned him and he sniffled again.

"I promise, Y/N. I love you too much to even think about losing you..." He replies and I made a small smile.

"I know you won't. I love you." I tell him and kiss his forehead.

"I love you too." He replied and sighed.

This was his last chance.