People on Minecraft servers-Part 1

1) Griefers

You can make the most beautiful structure on Minecraft and watch it get destroyed bit by bit with TNT or whatever. The people whom destroy your structures/buildings/whatever are called griefers and we can safely say that they are one of the most hated people in Minecraft. I spent 72 hours (please don't judge me) building a mansion and some arsehole destroys it completely with TNT. I'm just sitting there thinking "WTF?". Please do the Minecraft world a huge favour and GTFO of the server.

2) The "so...you're a girl?" question.

Yes, suck it universe, I'm a girl and I play Minecraft (and I'm proud of it). One thing that really pisses me off is when guys ask "so...why are you playing Minecraft?". Dude, I'm playing Minecraft because I like it, ok? I like building mansions and killing other players (again, please don't judge me), is that so wrong?

Oh yes, I hate it when I'm in a Walls/Megawalls game and people don't want me to be on their team because I'm a girl. To all the guys out there, not all girls like to go shopping (but I do), wear flouncy dresses and write terrible fan fiction. There are some of us that actually like gaming and are good at it. To all the guys that rejected me from their team because I'm a girl, I'll have you know that I can beat your arse at PvP anyday!

3) Letting you win "on purpose".

If you happen to lose while playing PvP with me, don't say "oh, I let you win". Do you know how annoying that is? If you suck at PvP, just admit it, there's nothing to be embarassed about (unless you have a huge ego).

Also, if you let me win, I want a re-match. I want to win a game honestly, not win because some person out there let me win as it's not a reflection of my true ability.

4) The troll.

Oh God, I hate these people so much. Let's say you're just minding your own business, roaming around the survival server and you happen to fall into a deep pit in the ground (or some other kind of trap) and die instantly, wouldn't you feel pissed? I just lost 64 stacks of wood (that I took forever to collect) thanks to this idiot who had the nerve to write "TROLOLLOLOLOLOLOL" in the chat section!

Plesase give me a moment to bash my head onto the keyboard.

wjhdfbcejoveofivn

5) The spammer

This is the kind of person who loves to spam the chat section. They either try to advertise their own server or site/curse excessively/calling minorities degrading names/ask for diamonds ores repeatedly. If I'm trying to chat with some other person (note to kids: don't give out your personal info and stuff like that), I constantly get interrupted by this arsehole who keeps spamming the chat section!

Please, just do yourself and the world a huge favour, and GTFO of the sever. You're not getting anything out of spamming people, instead, you're making them really pissed and no one will give you any diamonds. 

6) The snatcher

This is the person whom snatches things from your chest or furnace, just so they don't have to move their lazy arse and mine for/collect it. I can't stress enough about how much this annoys me. I spent 2 hours mining for diamond and when I finally get a diamond, some arsehole takes it away from me!

7) The weirdo

This is the kind of person that will type very sexual things into the chat section. I'm not going to say what they wrote but trust me, it was disgusting. I hate to hurst your bubble but no one in their right mind would have sex with you if you just directly ask them for their personal information.

Question of the day: Do any of you play Minecraft? :)

I hope you guys enjoyed this rant. :)If you did, make sure to click the vote button and share it with your friends! :D 

<3 Jally