YouTube comments

Alright, so I was watching this Minecraft tutorial made by a girl and I was really impressed because I play Minecraft as well and I'm a girl too. So, I was scrolling down the comments and do you know what I saw? I saw people saying that girls shouldn't be playing Minecraft.  I was so pissed. I mean, she's good at it, much better than my god brothers, anyways. I'm sure that most people can't build a mansion as well as she can. So if you're a hater, get off the video and don't FREAKING comment.

Also, there are these age-innapropriate comments like links for porn videos and stuff (you know what I'm talking about). I was thinking, what the heck? What if some innocent kid wanders upon this post and stupidly goes to the link? They'd be scarred for life! I'm really disgusted in the people that post these comments. I accidentally clicked on one of the links and huge ***** were covering my whole screen and now I'm scarred for life (I'm a girl but come on! Who the hell touches their own private parts?).

This is sort of like Wattpad but I was listening to a great song and there was this comment that stated," Come check out my channel where I'll do a cover of this song which is super good! I'm only *insert 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17 or 18* years  old and just give me a chance!"  

Firstly, people who are truly into music won't care about your age that much, are you trying to tell your viewers that you're young and are just SO talented? For your information, I am one that cares about music so if you sing crappily and blame it on your age, that's when I get pissed.

Secondly, you're basically saying, "Hey, my version is better than this one, come view mine instead of wasting your time watching this professionally recorded one," 

Another thing, if you write a comment like, "u r ttly my idl, i luv u soooo mch tht u make me do gr8 thngs in life," please, go learn the basic principles of English. I know this isn't Wattpad or a book or whatever but could you at least make it legible? 

Fianlly, chain letters creep me out (thank God Bloody Mary never got me, right?) and they creep young children out so DON'T FREAKING POST THEM. Honestly, these are the people responsible for some of the nightmares that children have at night. SHAME ON YOU!

I have a whole other chapter dedicated to "screamers" so feel free to check out that chapter as well!

Question of the day: What type of YouTube comments pisses you off the most?

Have a great week and don't forget to vote for this chapter if you like it!

<3 Jally