(Autumn) Chapter 34

Começar do início

Some of them were a little hesitant because they saw how Gil flawlessly executed his attacks. They're a little afraid to try, knowing that the golden-headed man is a master when it comes to kendo. Also, they find it hard to approach him. After all, he is known for his huge ego and pride.

Gil, then, approaches one student wearing round glasses. He has that look on his face, saying that he wants to try out kendo for once. When Gil approached him, he was surprised and his face sunk in fear. Gil noticed how scared the student was but he didn't take it to heart. Instead, he knelt on one knee and extends a hand to the student.

"Would you like to try, kouhai?"

The other students around him made small gasps, unable to comprehend on what Gil just said. It was rare sight, a very rare sight. If you were to roll for a servant in Fate/Grand Order, his status would be Super Super Rare (SSR). (A/N: Yeah, I play the money-making game but still a F2P player since March!) The glasses-wearing student hesitated in taking his senior's hand but as he look at him more, his doubt was cast away and he felt relief.

"I-I would like to try, senpai!" He said with much determination, taking Gil's hand.

"Good," he helps the student up from his seat and led him to the middle of the room, where the sparring is usually held.

Asuto, from a corner, rests his back on the wall with both of his arms crossed over his chest. He looks at his best friend, smiling, thinking that he has really softened up during the school year. He thanks a certain brown-headed girl for it.

October 17, 2016 - Lunchtime

"Good afternoon, everyone," Hinako said as she enters the auditorium with three plastic bags filled with savory-filled bread and some cartons filled with juice. 

The practice for the play is still on-going and Hinako still has a few lines to memorize. Although, in Sir William's perspective, the practice has been going on just great. A few touches here and there and for sure, they are ready for the community play on Wednesday.

"Thank you for running food errands for us, Suzuhana-san," a female student said, taking one of the bags from Hinako.

The brown-headed girl smiles, taking out an orange juice carton and giving it to the student. "It's always a pleasure. It is my job, after all. And here, drink this and take a rest for a while."

"I will, Suzuhana-san. You, too, okay?"

"Yes, I'll be sure to get some rest."

The female student walks up to a group and distributes the bread to them. Hinako, on the other hand, starts to hand out the juice cartons to each of the staff members of the play. After distributing all of the bread and juice, one carton of juice and one wrap of bread remains. Hinako already has her share, placed on the table located at the stage. She ponders for a moment, thinking about whose share it is.

"Oh," she finally figures it out. "Douji-senpai."

Gil was outside, near a tree and surrounded by patches of grass. He was practicing his lines, memorizing them as fast as he can; as efficiently as he can. 

"My friend, I have been longing to say this to you."

Gilgamesh held Enkidu in his arms as she slowly turns back to clay. After defeating the Bull of Heaven, the unstoppable beast of the gods, Ishtar demanded that Gilgamesh and Enkidu be put to death for the sin they have committed. Unfortunately, Enkidu had to abide by the decree and as a result, she slowly turns back into the clay from which she was born.