"Miss Williams?" I asked slowly. She was my third grade teacher. Everyone always agreed that she was the best teacher ever and everyone loved her. But then in the middle of the year she just disappeared. No one knew what happened to her not even the principal. The only thing I did know is that she was missed. She's really pretty and all of the dude teachers were all depressed when she left. It made me laugh even though I missed her. She was always happy and looked on the positive side of things. The only time I ever saw her sad is when she had a miscarriage and when she got divorced. It was really sad to me too. I helped her name the baby though. It was a girl named Ivy. I looked around at my surroundings sadly. I was in the garden Remus took me to. Except everything was white. It was weird. I was sitting under the arch of glowing butterflies next to Miss WIlliams. I smiled at the memory but when I remembered that I'm probably in heaven tears fell down my face as I began to cry.

"Oh, don't cry. It's okay." Miss Williams said hugging me. I cried into her not really caring if I got her shirt wet or if she was glowing. I didn't even think about the word llama once as I cried onto her white shirt. Oh great now i ruined it. I stopped crying after a minute rubbing my eyes and sniffling. She was glowing faintly but it was really hard to see.

"Why are you glowing Miss WIlliams?" I asked quietly. She laughed.

"Call me Liana. I'm glowing because i'm an angel and that's what I do. I glow." SHe said grinning. I nodded silently staring out into the lake. It looked so peaceful just like the night I came here but I couldn't help but hate it.

"So Liana. Am I dead?" I asked tears coming to my eyes as I thought about Remus. I thought about the star I named after him even though he said it was Venus. I sniffed again.

"Yes. You are dead." She said looking at me. At this I began to cry again. Not on her though. That would be rude like sniffing peoples shoes.

"B-but what about R-remus? I d-didn't get t-to say g-goodbye." I sobbed into my hands. Liana patted my back.

"I know. I've been watching you. You have had a very exciting life. You've been branded by the Cruciatus Curse." She said pointing to the scar on my leg from the curse. It was shaped like a skull but I pretended it was a chocolate bar instead.

"You've been attacked by a werewolf. You've gone through relationships and betrayal. You've drowned in a frozen lake. You've been through so much at such a young age. You truly are a Gryffindor." She said staring out at the lake. I looked down at Hank, my werewolf scar on my leg. If you think about it, if none of those things hadn't happened I wouldn't be who I am. I mean if I hadn't gotten my chocolate bar scar Remus probably would never have helped e with homework and I wouldn't have gotten to like him so much. Especially if he hadn't mauled me as a werewolf. Even if I hadn't drowned or been betrayed (supposedly) by Shelby I never would have had the courage to tell Remus that I loved him.

"Yeah. I don't want to die." I said sadly. She nodded keeping her smile on her face.

"That's why I'm here. I need to tell you a story. So you know how I disappeared? Well I disappeared because I had to go into hiding. Some people were after me for my power. I went to Hogwarts as a kid too you know?" She said. My eyes widened.

"Really?" I asked. She nodded grinning.

"Yep. I was in Gryffindor just like you. Apparently my brother, who was in Slytherin, was after me. He forced me to go into hiding but eventually he found me. He tortured me because he wanted me on his side. I refused and so he killed me. Killed by my own bother. Sad death. Point is that I came here. Not exactly here to my own place." She said. I nodded thinking. How old is she? Maybe she's like 30? Yeah I think that would be the age of a persons like her. ow long do llamas live?