"TIMMY? TINA?" I screamed loudly.

"Go ahead and burst my ear drums." I heard Sirius say. I turned around smiling.

"PADFOOT I MISSED YOU CAT BOY!" I screamed feeling very hyper. I ran and jumped into his arm making him stumble.

"Hello to you to Snowy." He said laughing. I frowned and poked his head like five time.

"Where have you been? Do you by any chance have Timmy and Tina?" I asked him. He shook his head but then smiled.

"No, but you do." he said. I raised my eyebrows at him and then realized there was something on my head.

"AHHHHH! GET IT OFF!!! GET IT OFF!!!" I screamed as I fell onto the floor which hurt my butt. My butt hurts. It's a hurt butt. Yep it's a butterfly. I told you so. I looked up at my head but couldn't see anything so I reached up to my head slowly and dramatically.

"Gotcha!" I said grabbing the animal. I pulled it down to my face and saw Timmy staring at me with bug eyes. Like a bug named Timmy but a turtle. His eyes were sad and when I looked next to him I saw a brush. The Tina brush. That sounds cool. THE TINA BRUSH!

"THE TINA BRUSH!" I screamed out loud standing up with Timmy in my hand. I picked Tina brush off the floor and handed it to Eva sadly.

"What time is it?" She asked smiling. I looked at my watch and read it out loud.

"6:30?" I said confused looking at my watch. Remus came up behind me looking at the watch laughing.

"Snowy, your watch is upside down. It's midnight." He said. I frowned blushing.

"Oops." I said fixing it. I then randomly sat on the ground staring at TImmy.

"Cassie, you're wearing a dress stand up." Ariana said walking over with Josh. I shook my head smiling.

"Nope. Timmy is sad. I must help my turtle. Hey Moony do you know where you can buy a lemur? I want one. They have tails. Why doesn't Timmy have a turtle? I HAVE A TAILLESS TURTLE!" I screamed the last part. Remus laughed while James rolled his eyes.

"Why must you be so loud?" Sirius asked covering his ears. He was sitting on the ground next to me. I stuck my tongue out at him and he smirked. He grabbed my tongue.

"There, now you can't scream." He said grinning. I tried to bite his finger but he kept moving so I couldn't. I looked down at Timmy slightly and we used our telepathic powers to communicate. Timmy teleported using his awesome turtle powers about five feet away. Sirius was taken by surprise and let go of my tongue. I stood up quickly dusting off my dress.

"HA! Take that you cat!" I said to him and stalked off to Remus.

"Hi, Moony. I moody. I'm like a moody moon." I said. He rolled his eyes as we began to slow dance with Timmy on my head.

"I thought I was Moony?" He said smiling. I shook my head.

"No, your Moony I'm Snowy but I feel moody. See?" I said. He smiled as he rocked me back and forth. I rested my head on his shoulder and he kissed my hair. Timmy was on top of Remus' head swaying with us.

"Snowy! Moony! Come with me." Sirius said suddenly remembering something. He grabbed my arm and pulled me through the crowd as Remus held onto my other arm. I'm a sock monkey in a banana tree. Whatever. My modo is to follow the lemurs and see where they take me so I shall follow these lemurs THROUGH THE CORWD OF NORMAL PEOPLE! Silly normal persons.

"I found Shelby and she said she was sorry." Sirius said stopping in a dark corner of the room. I looked at him confused but then Shelby herself stepped out of the shadows. Her dress was torn in different places and her lip was bleeding along with several bruises. My eyes widened and I ran towards her.