11- "You're enough for me."

I'm so sorry I haven't posted anything in forever! I've had a lot going on with school and just life! I'll try to update a little more often, but no promises. Well here it is, i present to you this long awaited chapter...

Chapter Eleven

I can feel the warm sun shining on my face, soaking into my skin like water soaks into the earth. Normally it would feel pleasant, but today it feels as if the sun is just inches from my eyes. I squeeze them hard as I roll over, tossing my arm over my head.

Sighing as I realize it's pointless to try to sleep any longer I reluctantly open my eyes. That's when I start to panic. I can see beige walls similar to mine, and white trim, but that's where the similarities start and end.

Pictures and poster's line the walls, a few of cars and others of family, some of models. There is a desk with a laptop and some books lining the shelves. I am covered in a blue and white checkered comforter, that I throw off my body.

I'm not in my clothes. These are someone else's clothes. I know because I am barely five feet tall and the sweatpants I wear are far too long. And I'm pretty darned sure I don't own a T-shirt with the Clash band logo.

A few particles of clothing litter the floor and some trash over flows the bin. But other than that the room is mostly spotless. I search the room for any sign of recognition as my heart pounds out of my chest.

And then my eyes flit across the family picture. The Leightons Family picture. Mr. Leighton stands in a field with a crisp light blue button up with a loving arm around his wife. Kyan stands in a red shirt with a black and white striped button up, and his little sister stands in a blue dress. They're all smiling and look like one big happy family. But yet there is something behind their eyes, a kind of remorse. I note that Kyan stand's ever so slightly off to the side, as if making room for someone who isn't in the picture.

I shake my head, only to regret the decision immediately. Pain pulses through my head at high intervals. I had the stepmother of all headaches. Light burned my eyes, and my brain was stuffy and spinning. I suddenly felt nauseas but held it down.

I turn around to see a glass of water and two small white pills on the night stand that I had missed. Kyan wouldn't just give me any drug. At least I hope not, so I assume it's pain killers. Trudging over I pop the pills, being sure to drink some extra water.

I finally leave the confines of the room rubbing my fingers over my temples in circular motions. Moving my body in the slightest increments possible I make my way down stairs. I can smell bacon, and surprisingly, it's making me sick.

I step into the brightly lit kitchen, Kyan stands at the stove, his back to me. Something about this morning feels warm, emotionally, if only I didn't feel so gross, I could probably enjoy it.

A smile tugs at my lips as I hear the faint humming coming from Kyan. It's hard to make out what song it is that he's humming though. He startles me slightly as he turns around, jumping himself.

"Morning Princess." He says with a small smile. His hair is tussled, standing up and pulled back, looking like it had been only ten seconds since he last raked his fingers through it. Right on que he raises his hand, raking his fingers through his hair as he turns around opening the fridge.

He turns back with a pitcher of orange juice, pouring it into the two empty glasses that sit on the island.

"Hey Kyan," I start to say, pulling his attention to me, his head lifting, causing my eyes to shift to the ground "Did you ugh... change my clothes last night...?" I swear to the great heavens above, most awkward thing to ever leave my mouth.