5- 'I'm On Top of The World'

(Just so you know I felt like i was plagiarizing. The detention ideas I found were real things that happened to real people, aside from Reece's that was all me. With a few adjustment and tweaking here and there.  Here is the site where i found them, there some pretty seriously funny stuff on here. https://www.reddit.com/r/AskReddit/comments/1w2244/whats_the_stupidest_reason_you_ever_got_detention/ )

Chapter Five

*One week later*

I stand in line starring begrudgingly at the food that was on display in the long cafeteria line. My lips are pursed up into a snarl and my eyebrows are furrowed in disgust.

I feel a heavy arm snake around my shoulders and familiar scent of pine. I feel my stomach do flips as a smile spreads across my face.

"What's for lunch?" Kyan asks beside me.

I sigh "Tacos." I look up at him. He towers almost a full foot over me, I feel like a tiny ant compared to him. He's broad and tall, and I'm short and skinny.

The look on his face portrays exactly how I feel. His face is pale, and his finger tips are over his lips, undoubtedly trying to keep the little bit of stomach contents in just there. His stomach.

"Mmm-mmm" Kyan shakes his head. I stand up on my tiptoes and peer over the crowd.

"I think they have some nachos up there." I suggest screwing my lips to the side.

"No. I just can't. Let's go to the cafe down the street."

I raise my eyebrows at him and take a step back maneuvering my body to face him.

"You can't be serious. We can't leave school grounds."

"No one will miss us; everyone is too busy about the latest gossip. There are too many students, no one will know."

I bite the inside of my cheek as I look around, I could get in trouble. Or I can starve. But food is just too good.

"Fine. But not for long."

"Okay let me just find the guys." He says as he looks around searching the overcrowded cafeteria.

"'The guys'? really?" I ask incredulously raising my eyebrows in question.

"Yeah I've started hanging out with Jax, Tony and Reece."

My eyes widen "You mean 'The Three Musketeers'? The three baddest boys in school?"

"Yeah, I'm kind of like there D'artagnan. The outsider who joins the group." Kyan smiles broadly to himself as we walk through the mass of bodies.

I internally slam my palm into my forehead. What have I gotten myself into? Reece was the heart breaker. He was charming and flirtatious, knew every pick up line in the book, and had every girl in the tri state area swooning over him.

Tony was the smartest one of the group. He almost topped me in some classes. He was the genius of the group, and he was the one that always hatched the plan. The one that could practically control your mind. A mentalist if you will. He could convince you into doing anything.

And then there was Jax. The mysterious one of course. He just appeared out of nowhere one day and blended in like he was here all along. No one knows anything about him or where he came from. He is the one that has the humor. He can talk himself out of anything. He can have an entire room doubling over hysterics.