Chapter Twenty Two

Start from the beginning

'She will wait for him to finish his meeting then she will talk to him.' Mahia thought when she heard him, she can hear their talk.

'So Miss Alica, how may I help you.' Adam asked while opened he opened a file  where he can fill in her case and information.

'My ex husband is stalking me. That's way I need a bodyguard for a help.' Alica said and he nodded his head in yes.

'Since when?' Adma asked next question.

'Been a month.' Alica replied and he nodded his head in yes then start writing in file  while there was silence

'Are you married?' Alica asked and he snapped head towards her while Mahia was carefully listening to them.

'Yes.' Adam answered and Lady nodded his head in yes .

'Great, happily married.' Alica asked after a while and he looked at her while Mahia frowned. Why the hell she is so interested in our married life' Mahia thought annoyed

'No, we are separated.' Adam said and she came back in her senses while she felt a pain again in her heart with him using a word 'separated' on the relation.

'Divorce?' Alica asked again and Mahia freeze on her place and her heart was beating rapidly. Divorce, she never thought that he can give her divorce as well. What if he will give her divorce, will he give her divorce ......' Mahia thought then quickly shook her head because she can't think any further from here.

'Well we should talk about your case not about my married life, it's personal.' Adam said with blank face and Mahia came back in her senses.

'Sorry you are right, and I have heard about you rape charges as well.' Alica said and Adam looked at her then clenched his fist while Mahia was looking down.

'I already have been free from charges and have explained that it was conspiracy against me.' Adam said coldly while she sat still.

'Yes Mr Adam we know that you are free from charges and you are innocent but you still should find a person who did that against you.' Alica said and he looked at her then bitterly laugh

'Even I will find a person I can't make that person to tolerant all of humiliation which I have faced.' Adam said bitterly and guilt was all she could feel. Tears start forming in her eyes but she stayed still.

'Well nevertheless I am more then happy if you would Like to be my bodyguard.' Alica added while smiling and he looked at her.

'That will be great as well, I need a break from this place and people as well.' Adam said taunted and she clearly got it that he was actually talking to her instead of Alica.

'Great.' Alica said

'I will be going now.' Adam said and stood up while Alica nodded her head in yes. He stood up and turned over when he dumped with a waitress. The coffee fell on his shirt.

'I am so sorry Sir.' Waitress said panicked and Mahia stood up as well and looked at them.

'It's alright.' Adam said while cleaning his shirt.

'I am really sorry.' Waitress said and took tissue out and start cleaning his shirt.

'Mahia can't you see and walk.' Manager said to waitress angrily and she mumble sorry Again while Adam looked at her then moved away her hand harshly while they all looked at him.

'Don't touch me.' Adam said coldly and they all shocked looked at him.

'But what happen sir?' Waitress asked still worried

'Because I don't like your name.' Adam said coldly and they all confused looked At his angrily and Mahia was stood shocked looking at him. Then he throw away the tissue and turned and stopped in front of her.

'I hate that name, I hate every person in this world with this name. That name always remind me my worst decision of my life and hated for a women who is happen to be my wife.' Adam said coldly while looking dead in her eyes then turned over and walked off while she freeze like ice with his words and hated in his eyes. She stood there while tears were flowing from her eyes and everyone looked at her while she quickly cleansed away her tears. Then put a lot of money on table then turned over and walked out. Instead of calling out to driver she start walking on road side while tears were flowing again from her eyes.

'So Much hate.' Mahia whisper shocked while remembering his eyes again. After some walked She sighed and sat down on nearly bench while crying her heart out.

💔💔💔

Mahia opened the house door and walked in while worried Mr Salah looked at her.

'Where the hell you have been Mahia? Driver said he couldn't find you anywhere.' Mr Salah asked while she looked at him then quickly walked and hugged him.

'Dad he hate me, he hate me a lot. He will never accept me again. And I can't see hate in his eyes for me Dad. I will die, I will die.' Mahia break down while crying and Mr Salah sadly sighed then hugged her back .

'Mahia relax, give him some time.' Mr Salah said and she kept crying then moved away and looked at his father.

'Dad, lets go back from here, lets go back to London.' Mahia said and Mr Salah surprised looked at her then sighed

'Are you sure Mahia?' Mr Salah asked and she cleaned way her tears then nodded her head in yes.

'I can't live here in same place when I know I can't talk, see or feel him. I find myself in helpless position when he come to him.' Mahia said and Mr Salah nodded his head in yes.

'Okay go and get ready, we will be leaving for London tonight.' Mr Salah said and she walked off.

'I will hope everything will be fine between you two soon.' Mr Salah said then sadly sighed and walked out as well.

❤️❤️❤️

Adam opened his house door and entered then sat down on sofa. He closed his eyes and her face came in his view while standing in cafe with shock look and pain in eyes when he said he hate her. Adam eyes flew opened and he annoyed sighed.

'Ya Allah, why you are testing me so Much?' Adam said to himself

'Stop fighting with yourself Adam.' His grandmother said and he looked up at her then sat up on sofa

'I am not fighting with myself.' Adam answered and she smiled then sat down next to him.

'You haven't eat and sleep properly from past week and kept trying not to remember her. Ans you still think you are not fighting with yourself.' His grandmother said and he sighed

'I will be fine but I hate her, I am disgust with her.' Adam said

'No you don't hate her Adam.' His grandmother said

'Yes I do.' Adam argue back while his grandmother sighed but stayed quite.

'I am going to Glassgow for new assignment.' Adam said after a while and his grandmother looked at him.

'I will be going for two month there and I am leaving tomorrow.' Adam added and she nodded her head in yes.

'I will leave a nurse for your care as Well.' Adam said then stood up and walked towards his room while His grandmother sadly sighed.

❤️❤️❤️

Dedicated to : @mehakarhaam