Chapter 8: The past's gonna hurt you (part 1)

Start from the beginning

~~End of POV~~

Phyrra nodded and passed out. When she woke up, She's in a normal house with Nora on her side...... sleeping. ~What is this place? My Chest is almost healed up.... Gonna need to get going.~ "Nora Valkyrie is sleeping with me?" She whispers to herself. Nora woke up and then greeted the new member of the gang.

"Good Morning Phyrra!" Nora said.

"Good m-morning too Nora.." Phyrra said. "Remind me why I'm here in your room?"

"Hey! That's OUR ROOM!" Nora yelled. "You were passed out for a whole week. Jaune, Ren and I take good care of you. You're a J.C. member now!"

"A member? of a gang? Which you created?" Phyrra said with a smile. She never had this kind of feeling before. "Of course I can be a member of the gang which you created this morning."

"Hey Phyrra! Wake up! We are the boss here." Nora said. She ring a bell twice then two men with J.C. printed polo came inside the room. "Bring Phyrra her meds today."

"Meds? And why do you have servants dressed as businessmen?" Phyrra was confused.

"Oh... Your brain was mentally unstable because Jaune put volts on your head to wake you up." Nora said. "And those men were are guards girl! Jaune's the king here, You're the Queen. Ren's the right hand man and I'm the left. You even told them to kill Red and they successfully did it."

"WHAT!" Phyrra's mind was unstable. She can't carry too much. 

"Red's dead?"

~~End of Flashback~~

"And so after that I became part of their inner circle." Phyrra said. "But eventually, time passed and my mind was completely healed. I go back to the HQ and nobody knows it. I came back to the HQ for like last week ago and saw my gang at their favorite cell... again."

"Your mind healed for 5 years?" Blake said. "That's too long."

"The mind was the very important weapon. It's like a gun and KNOWLEDGE is the bullet." Chief Vasilias said.

"We got that." Weiss said. Red was both angry and confused at her backstory. She wanted to kill Phyrra but she wanted to know more about her mother.

"What about my mother and my sister's mother?" Yang said.

"I honestly didn't know much about  your mother." Phyrra replied. "You can go ask Lieutenant Schnee."

"My sister?" Weiss said.

"Yes. His husband is very good at informations." Phyrra said.

"I hear her husband always get drunk after work." Yang said.

"But her husband also a Lieutenant? I hear he's a soldier.... a great one in fact." Blake said.

"You'll see girls. You can go see him now... I'll take care of Phyrra." Chief said. "Report to me when you're done, including you Red."

"Yes Sir!" Red replied.

The four girls went inside their car and headed for a ride around the kingdom looking for them. "Guys I told you... They're from Atlas! My sister don't visit me very often." Weiss said.

"Well, we need a ride to Atlas." Yang said.

"If we want to crack this case then we need answers." Blake agreed.

"Of course you'd agree..." Weiss sighed. "Any ideas my love?"

"I have one." Red said. "Yang, get us to my cafe... NOW!"

"Okay,ok... Don't need to shout." Yang said.

Yang drove fast enough to make Weiss throw out. Red quickly dressed as Ruby and helped her girlfriend throw up. Yang and Blake line up at the counter, Yang ordered a coffee and Blake ordered tea. Velvet saw Ruby and said.

"Ruby!" Velvet said. "You're..... 2 hours late for work, whatdoyouhavetosayforyourself!?!?!?"

"Easy down there velvs. How are you with Coco?" Ruby said.

"Oh we are very close. Why?" Velvet said.

"Maybe you should propose to her. Just saying." Ruby said teasingly. "Anyways, Can you tell her that I need to go a vacation with my sister and girlfriend on Atlas. Can we.."

"Sure... We'll having a vacation too." Velvet replied. "And about the proposal, I'm planning that after our vacation... Or during."

"Wow... You really did take my advice." Ruby said.

"Hahaha By the way, who's your girlfriend? Is she hot?" Velvet said.

"Well yeah..." Ruby replied. "She is Weiss Schnee. The famous cop."

"Congratulations Ruby!" Velvet said. "We'll set sail tomorrow. Tell your friends that... Have fun!"

"You too!" Ruby said with a fake smile. She sat down with the other three and inform them about tomorrow.

"It's getting dark soon." Yang said. "Blake and I will be going to our house."

"You really bought a house for us four?" Weiss was surprised.

"Well... we can't buy a  house." Blake said in embarrassment. "But we repaired your old house. It looks good as new."

"Not as good as you Kitty-kat." Yang said. Yang drove away along with Blake leaving Weiss waiting for Ruby to close the cafe.

~~Time Skip (After the cafe was closed)~~

Weiss and Ruby went outside while Velvet was waiting for Coco. They waved their goodbyes at each other. Weiss and Ruby hold hands together while walking towards their car.

Ruby drives the car while Weiss slept on her lap. ~~She's beautiful~~ "I wonder who's Winter Schnee's husband." she whispered to herself. They got to the house and Ruby carry Weiss bridal style. They Made it out to the room, they saw Blake and Yang already sleeping and cuddling with each other. Ruby put Weiss on the bed while she dressed on her pajamas. Weiss surprisingly woke up and pulled Ruby on her. She kissed Ruby's neck over and over again. Ruby on the other hand, undressing Weiss with her hands. Ruby pulled the kiss slowly, then holds Weiss breasts. 

"Ahhmm..." Weiss moaned.

"You like it?" Ruby said.

"I'm loving it!" Weiss said.

Because of that, they used too much energy. They slept while cuddling naked. Under the blanket, wet blanket.

~~To be continued~~

~~Hi guys... Here's my new update. I'll be updating for like 5 chapters for 3 days. Starting today. Please follow me Whiterose11z and leave your comments below if you like it or not. The last part is for all of the pervs reading this, no offense. Anyways, the part 2 is gonna be there anytime soon. Have fun!~~