chapter 34: the negotiation

Alright y'all one more and that's it for book one! Enjoy!
_____________________________________
Jiraiya's P.O.V a month later

I stood in the office of my love and Hokage of Konoha. Admiring her beauty, it was ashame I had to share her company with the elite jounin of the village. My thoughts were cut short by her voice, "Jiraiya and Kakashi asked me to summon you all here for good reason. I will be hearing this for the first time as well. So listen close." she nodded for Kakashi and I to speak. He and I looked at each other and in silence agreed that I would speak. "You are gathered here to discuss something serious and top secret. Only those in this room may know. Asuma, Gai, Kurenai, Tsunade, our high priestess and future queen has committed a taboo among her clan." they all gave questioning looks, Kakashi continued. "For the passed month we've noticed a change in her character and behavior. She hasn't been the same since before the sending. After going over some clues Jiraiya and I have figured out the cause. Kiki-chan, has removed the source of emotion from her body." they all gasped, "you mean?" Tsunade stopped Asuma's question, "yes, she ripped out her own heart."

"How is that possible?! How is she walking around, alive?" asked Kurenai in shock. "There is a secret jutsu the Siada clan leaders developed in order to keep themselves from feeling emotions in times of battle. It caused a great deal of controversy and was sealed away with a blood seal. A seal that can only be broken by a direct descendent of the first Siada. Kiki-chan, must have read about this and in her heart break removed her heart. The heart is what houses our souls and the high priestess of the Siada is also the only person alive who can split their soul. When she did that for the sending it was easy for her to seperate her heart and soul. Her soul remains within her and is very active. Her heart however is hiden somewhere protected by a shield. Our task from here out is to keep her safe and alive even if that means we die. Understood?" Tsunade yelled the last part and as they all nodded a voice caught our attention from behind.

"Now that you all know the truth there are some things I wish to change." we were all shocked to see my granddaughter standing by the door. She walked forward and stood in front of all of us. "What do you wish to change?" was all Tsunade said. Kiki nodded and started again, "First, I wish to be promoted to jounin." they all gasped. "Kiki-chan, you were just made chuunin, surely you should enjoy that a little longer?" said Kakashi with concern. She shook her head no. "You said yourself I am far beyond the level of even a jounin. And the third thought so too, so I will take the necessary exams to acheive that. Besides you became a jounin at my age. Second, I am told that oji-chan, is leaving to train Naruto and that baa-chan, you agree to train Sakura." we both nodded. "Well then I want to go on more solo missions, and when I am here I want you to train me to unlock the 'Byakugou' and your time is mine not Sakura's." At this Tsunade smiled, "Unlocking that could take up to twenty years." Kiki stared her down, "I'll do it in less than four. I already have emence chakra control and several reverse on my body. Even a new one on my leg, see." they all gasped but Tsunade and I chuckled as she showed off the vine like sigils that ran from her left ankle up to her knee. Of course she could do this, she was our granddaughter, daughter of the copy ninja and a Siada.

"Lastly, if anything should happen with Sasuke I get to take care of it." there was silence, until Tsunade broke it, "Fine, but you must take the exam for jounin, we'll leave Sasuke to you, and I have a condition on training you." Kiki raised a brow in curiosity. "If you manage to unlock your seal in four years or less you must return your heart to where it belongs." for a long time they just looked at each other until finally Kiki agreed. "Wonderful, your exam will be combat against the jounin in this room. All of them. Tomorrow at noon." said Tsunade. Kiki looked at each of them, gave a forced smiled. "Thank you baa-chan." and with that she left. "Looks like Ive gotta stick around to watch her become a jounin." i said with a laugh. "Lets hope she doesn't kill us. She terrifying with a heart. Imagine how she'll be without one. I hope she shows mercy." said Asuma lighting a cigarette. "Her youth is strong she will put up a fight but end it when needed! I am sure of it." yelled Gai pumping his fist into the air. "You all better go rest for tomorrow then huh?" I said with a laugh, with that they left and I sat down for some sake with the love of my life. "Jiraiya, play your guitar for me. Like you used to." her request surprised me but i smiled and pulled out my scroll and a guitar appeared. As I played she closed her eyes and sipped her sake. This is the woman I loved, how did I get so lucky?