Chapter 6:Team 7, for the first time

Here is chapter six, there's little bit of a twist in here though. Enjoy:)
------------------------------------------------------

A few days have passed since the encounter I had with Sasuke. He's become much more talkative towards me, perhaps things would change for the better. Naruto got himself into some trouble, last I recalled he didn't pass his graduation exam but today he came into class with a forehead protector on, so whatever trouble he was in must have been resolved. I find it best not to ask questions when it comes to his mischievousness. I'm proud of him for becoming a shinobi, no matter how it happened, I'm positive he deserved it. He wouldn't give up even if his limbs were torn from his body. Maybe that's why he is one of my best friends.

What the hell!? Did Naruto just kiss Sasuke-kun?! I looked over right as their lips locked accidentally after Naruto was pushed. They separated and all the girls crowded threateningly around Naruto, clearly in fear for his life, my orange clad friend begged me for protection. I shot a look at the girls hovering over my less than intelligent friend. As if on cue they scurried away from my deadly scrutiny. Naruto sighed and thanked me, to which I smiled and told him in a whisper never to kiss Sasuke again or I'd have to hurt him. He slid away in fear, and commented on the creepiness of my smile.

"Alright, everyone find your seats and we're going to select teams. Now, unfortunately the Ukata twins were revoked of their shinobi status because they tried to cheat on their exams, so we will have one group of four, the rest groups of three." Iruka sensei said, with a smile plastered on his face. Naruto and Sasuke took their seats on either side of me. Some how Sakura managed to squeeze herself between Sasuke and I, after a pleading look from Sasuke I shrugged and let it be. She, along with most of the female population had declared that they would steal him from me. I just let them keep thinking this, a little rivalry was good for young kinouchi after all.

As the teams were called off I began to think to myself about what Sasuke had told me the other day on the roof top. Suddenly I heard my name, "team 7 will consist of Kikiyo Siada." I could feel every guy in the room tense and sit on the edge of their seats, whispering about how they all wanted to be teamed up with me since I was the only one already trained in medical ninjutsu, then mutters about how they intended on making me fall in love with them. I sweat dropped hoping I wouldn't be stuck with the love hungry males, Naruto would be cool, Sasuke for sure and hell maybe even Shikamaru, he seemed to lazy to think about love. "Alright gentleman calm down, if you're with Kikiyo-sama or not I'm sure she'll still be willing to date one of you." Iruka sensei said with a laugh. There was a sudden temperature drop as everyone saw storm clouds forming around Sasuke, Iruka sensei laughed nervously and continued, "Alright for the rest of team seven, Sakura Haruno, Naruto Uzumaki, and Sasuke Uchiha." Naruto and Sakura took their turns cheering and sulking as they were selected for our team. Sasuke gave a sigh of relief, probably because he felt like it was his duty to protect me. I smiled at the three of them as the other names were called out.

"Okay, now you all wait here for your new Jonin team leaders to get here. They will be your teachers from here, forward. Alright, bye then." Iruka sensei said as he walked out of the room. As the room began to thin out, I grew nervous as to who our new instructor would be. What if it was someone who didn't like me? What if they didn't teach us properly? All these questions came out of nowhere. Finally it was the four of us left in the room, Sasuke didn't say anything, Sakura hovered over him with heart shaped eyes and Naruto grew antsy. "Where the hell is this guy? He sure isn't setting a good first impression." Naruto spoke with an annoyed voice. "For once I agree with Naruto, this isn't very professional." Sakura agreed in a disappointed way. "I got it, we'll put this chalkboard eraser on top of the door and when they open it, it'll hit them right on the head." Naruto said with a giggle. "He's a Jonin, dobe, that's not going to work." Sasuke said with his arm crossed, letting out a huff. As he uttered those words, the door opened to a gray-spikey haired shinobi with a mask. Shit..