chapter 28: recovery part 3

Warning everyone this is going to be a lemon. If you don't like sexual explicity, do not read this chapter. For those who do, enjoy.
______________________________________

Underneath him there was no escape, his arm were on either side of my head. My hair was tossled and I was nervous about our current circumstance. I knew my face was growing crimson. He pushed my hair out of my face, and as he did, his long tresses fell off his right shoulder. As it did I could smell how clean it was. Then I could smell his skin, it was fresh and I longed to touch it.

The knot in my stomach returned and I felt my womanhood growing overwhelmingly tense. Suddenly, I felt my face cool and the only heat was my desire for him. As if on its own my hand carressed his face, when I withdrew it, my cardigan fell open, exposing my stomach and cleavage hiden behind my crop top. There was another round of thunder and I began trembling. Leaning back on his heels and knees he pulled me by my hands until I was leaning against the armrest.When I did, my cardigan fell off my shoulders and my shirt was pulled with it exposing more of my breasts and bra. As I took noticed I tried covering myself, bashfully. But he stopped me and in one sensual movement he removed my cardigan. Letting his fingers linger on my shoulders and arms. I couldn't think straight, it was as if I was in a trance. My brain and body were telling me different things but in the end my body won.

Before I knew it I was sitting up more and pulled his shirt over his head. My fingers made their way to his tone chest and stomach. I traced each dip and muscle delicately, when I felt him take a deep breath, I realized he too was holding his breath and I pulled my hand away. Without warning he removed my top and tossed it to the ground, capturing my lips at the same time. I was pinned to the couch by his strong arms and lips. His kiss was deep and intoxicating, he bit my lip in an effort to gain access to my mouth. With a moan I gave him permission, our tongues danced for dominance and he again won. He moaned slightly between kisses and it drove me crazy. Soon his lips were on my neck and then my chest. He nibbled on the flesh above my bra and my back arched under the pain. I couldn't explain it but the sharp pain was pleasurable. He used this opportunity to reach around me and unhook my bra. Before its black laciness could fall from me I held it in place. This caused Neji to stop and gaze into my eyes. My cheeks began to grow hot and his were dusted pink.

"Kiki-chan, you don't have to be embaressed." he caressed my face. "I don't want to disappoint you.." his eyes grew soft and he kissed me gently, "You could never disappoint me." with those words I relaxed and dropped my hands and bra. My breasts were well developed but no man had seen them. When he leaned back to look at me, I averted my eyes shyly. He caused me to look at him with a gentle hand. "You are beautiful." he kissed me again and with a quickness took my right peak in between his teeth and alternated biting and sucking. My entire body reacted, I arched into him, our skin was touching. As if in response, he began kneading my left breast with his right hand and his left made its way to my now wet thighs.

Sliding it under the fabric of my panties, he massaged my clitoris with his fingers. I moaned and then he slid further down and inserted his index finger. He removed his lips from my breast when I gave a sharp intake of breath. My eyes closed from the pain, nothing had ever entered my most sacred place before and the sudden penetration hurt. "Are you okay?" my eyes opened at his question, and they met his. Hot and bothered I nodded and he began thrusting it in and out of my core. When that pain dulled he inserted another, and then a third not moving until I nodded. The feeling of him inside me was amazing, even if it was only his fingers. "Does that feel good?" he asked in a deep voice. I only nodded and breathed heavily, keeping my eyes tightly closed. For a while he quickened his pace. To suddenly he withdrew his fingers and I was panting, opening my eyes I focused on those god like fingers. I noticed they were covered in my liquid essance. Meeting my gaze, he began licking and sucking each digit. My eyes widened a cheeks grew hotter. "You taste like lavender and strawberries." I grew shy again but before I could lose my courage,I removed my tights. He smirked, then leaned down and began to kiss my lips, removing his shorts at the same time. We were in the midst of our passion filled kiss when I felt his hardness, it pressed against my womanhood, separated only by my black panties and his boxers.Wanting to feel more I wrapped my arms around his neck and legs around the small of his back. When I did this our bodies were pressed together, they fit together like a puzzle. He let out a moan and began grinding his member against me. I began to claw his upper back and he groaned deeply into my mouth.

His hands went to my hair and our foreheads bumped together in the process. I pulled away to see he still wore his forehead protector. Reaching for the knot it was fastened in, on the back of his head. He caught my hand and looked at me with sad eyes, this time he was embarrassed. "Neji-kun, you don't have to cover it around me. I want to see your entire face." I smiled and he relaxed, he released my hand and I removed it. He was beautiful, the green curse mark was a sadness but it completed him for some reason. Tracing it with my fingers, I admired his features. He did the same with the markings on my face. "Neji-kun, you are beautiful." he gave a small smile. "Kiki-chan, your sigils are beauty, this thing, is disgraceful." his eyes held great sadness. "If that's how you truly feel then I promise I will find a way to break that seal. I'll use all of my knowledge to destroy it and then you can change the Hyuga like Naruto said." he embraced me and kissed me deeply. "Kiki-chan, I never stopped loving you.." his words caused me to tear up. "Neji-kun, you'll always have part of my heart. I never stopped loving you either." we locked lips again and he began to pull off my panties but stopped, leaned back onto his calves and looked into my eyes. "Neji-kun, don't stop. I want this. Do you not want me?" I sat up with the free space between us and began covering myself. He spoke and there was gentleness in his eyes, "I want you, more than anything but not now.. I shouldn't have been so irresponsible in my actions toward you. You're with the Uchiha. I'll have you but I'll wait until you are all mine. I'm sorry Kiki-chan."

I began to dress myself and he did the same. When we were both dressed he wrapped an arm around my shoulder and we cuddle then began watching something on T.V. after a while I looked the clock, it read ten o'clock and sighed. Rising to my feet, I walked to the closet and pulled out a blanket and handed it to him, kissing his forehead in the process. Stopping at the bottom of the stairs I spoke before turning off the living room light. "I love Sasuke-kun very much but I also love you..I wish you wouldn't have left me that day.. Then I would still be yours.. Good night Neji-kun." I clicked the light off and there was a flash of lightning and I climbed the steps. When I changed into sleep wear,an oversized teeshirt, there was another crack of thunder. Quickly I jumped into bed, I closed my eyes and drifted into sleep. Around two a.m there was a loud crack of thunder and I awoke. Getting up from bed, I walked out of my room and down the stairs. It was dark and I could hear Neji breathing lightly. Walking to the couch, I noticed he was on his side and before I crawled into the space in front of him, he raised the blanket. "Are you going to join me?" I didn't say anything, I only climbed in next to him. Drifting into sleep, I felt his arm wrap around my hip. Then I heard him chuckle slightly, "No pants? I'll get to hold you like this every night some day. And until then I'll savour this night." I smiled and we both drifted to sleep.