Chapter 18:Chunin exams- Jiraiya's story and a father's love.

Hey guys sorry about the cliff hanger but I had to do it. Jiraiya and Kakashi are about to break your hearts.This is going to be super heartfelt. Enjoy:)
________________________________

Jiraiya's POV

Sitting back down on the dock, I pulled a scroll out of my back pocket and performed some hand signs, when I was finished a guitar appeared in my hands. "Do you play at all?" I asked, she sat down and nodded, I smiled and began to tune it. "Why does it matter if I do or not? Most of the Siada were musically gifted. I mean we sing to confess our love." she was slightly confused as to where this was going. I began to play and she thought it was absolutely beautiful, "I don't think I've ever heard something so gorgeous in my life." she said in astonishment. "You know, I learned to play at a young age, in an effort to impress your grandmother, I was always to afraid to ever play for her though. Even after your father was born. To this day I've never gotten the nerve. I doubt if she knows I'm in love with her." I continued my story as I played and she listened intently.

Flashback

I had just finished training with my new team, that blonde boy was quite remarkable, that other young man was pretty interesting, and that Siada girl, well she seems to be a hit with everyone. Well that is to be expected of a Siada, if I remember right she is friends with my son. I think I'm going to like these kids. Recalling the bell test, I had just given them, I smiled, yes they will be fine shinobi one day. Coming to a clearing in the woods, I made sure no one else was around. After performing a few hand signs, I began to play the guitar that appeared.After about ten minutes I heard a rustling in the woods and I stopped. "Please don't stop playing on my account Sensei." stepping into the clearing was my student Samara Siada, her crest in the center of her forehead, she also had sigals on her upper right arm and left leg. Her hair was short, dirty blonde, and she had the most beautiful gray eyes, I knew there was a powerful kekkei genkai behind them. One that struck fear into the enemy. She sat next to me and I spoke, "I thought you told us earlier you had to celebrate your younger sister's birthday this evening?" she frowned, "My sister has always been seen as the special one and its all because she has the guardian spirit inside of her. I am powerful too, I have natural talent but no one sees that.. She is only special based on circumstance. No one is going to miss me if I'm not there trust me." I looked at her and then continued to play, neither of us speaking.

"Sensei, Bindo is your son right?" she blushed as she broke our silence, I smiled, "Why yes he is, why did you have a crush on him?" I giggled slightly then what she said surprised me, "Actually yes, ever since we were little..." She smiled and continued, "I want to share my heart song with him but I'm scared the words won't be in his heart too." Still playing I pondered her words, "You know, you are quite good at playing, who did you learn for?" she asked, again surprising me, "Anyone who plays with that much skill, picked up the art for a reason." She smiled and I answered, "I learned for her, Bindo's mother. As you know she and I aren't married but she is my best friend and mother of my child. I've been in love with her since we were kids but because she loved another, I've never been able to play for her. So I became a ladies man of sorts, until Bindo of course, we've both tried for him, I think our friendship makes it easier to raise him together. However we fight pretty constantly, but we keep it from him. I can't find the words to tell her my feelings though. Even now that we have a child together. Maybe things would be better if she knew I loved her." I blushed, I couldn't believe I was spilling my guts to my student but she smiled, "I'll make you a deal, if you teach me to play guitar and train me to be a powerful kunoichi, I will let you use my heart song to share your feelings with her and I'll do the same for Bindo." My eyes widened at her proposal then they softened as she smiled. "What about this melody?" I smiled, began to play and she started to sing. That was the beginning of our teacher - student bond and friendship.