Ch. 23

Natasha's P.O.V.

My eyes fluttered open, and I let out a yawn, then pulled the blanket up to my chin, colder than usual. I looked up at the ceiling, and saw its grey color. That's when I blushed, remembering what happened last night, and that I was laying in Kyungsoo's bed.

I sat up, looking around the room for Kyungsoo, but he was no where to be seen. I made sure to look to see if he was in the bathroom as well, but I was alone. I quietly climbed out of his bed and pulled on my bra and underwear, not wanting to completely naked. As I went to pick my dress up off of the floor, Kyungsoo's bedroom door opened, and I jumped, dropping the dress back onto the ground by accident.

Kyungsoo stepped into the room, and gave me a smile. "Morning." He said, and went to his dresser, pulling out a black button up shirt. "Here, use this." He said, offering me the shirt, and I smiled, taking it from his hand.

"Thank you." I said, and pulled it on, buttoning it up. I had to roll up the sleeves though, since the shirt was a little big on me, and Kyungsoo watched as I did so, smiling.

I happened to glance up at him as he was smiling, and I started blushing. "What?" I asked.

"You look cute." He grinned, and placed a kiss on my lips.

I blushed even more at his comment, but the moment was cut short by a knock on his door.

"Oh." He said, and quickly opened the door, Khristi standing in the hall, holding something.

Khristi asked something, glancing over Kyungsoo's shoulder at me, and smiled. She then handed what she was holding over to him, then left, heading back down the hall.

"She knows about last night, doesn't she." I said, blushing, and He nodded.

"She saw us sneak off and put two and two together." Kyungsoo said as he turned towards me, holding a treat from the kitchen, a bunch of food on it along with a glass of juice. "I was planning on surprising you with breakfast once you woke up, but you got up before I could." He smiled, and my heart melted.

"It is a little early though. I had to sneak into the kitchen before Ms. Wood arrived so that I could take some food. Khristi helped me out since she knows where everything in the kitchen is." He continued, and placed the tray onto his nightstand.

"Thank you." I said again, smiling, and kissed his cheek. "That's really sweet."

Kyungsoo blushed and put his arms around me, hugging me happily.

"I love you." He said, and kissed my forehead.

"I love you too." I said, hugging him back, wrapping my arms around his waist.

After a few seconds, he let go, and sat on the side of his bed. "Now eat up. You didn't eat much at dinner last night, so you must be hungry."

I nodded, and sat down beside him, grabbing the small bowl of fruit from the tray and eating a bright red strawberry. I held the bowl out towards him, offering him some, but he shook his head.

"It's all for you." He said. "Plus, I already had something to drink earlier." He added, and I nodded.

Once I finished eating, I hesitantly returned to my room since I had to take a shower. Khristi was sitting on her bed reading when I entered. She glanced up at me as I closed the door behind me, smiling, but didn't say anything.