Fourteen

>>>Ryan<<<

>>> One months Later<<<

Mmmmm, she moans as I Kiss her neck and rub her clit, she is so wet, look at me and tell me to put my dick in her pussy, so I take her leg and push them up to her breast and slam into her tight wet pussy. She told me she wants it rough and hard, and I give it rough and hard as her lips cry out my name, I just kept going.

Ryan, fuck baby, that's the spot,... oh goodness, yes mf mmmmmm oooooh fuck, she moans as I keep slamming in that pussy.... shit baby yes, yes, yes, o....oh fuck baby, don't you fucking stop Rayn keep going.

I open her legs as I slam my dick straight into her wet pussy, just as I send it I hit her G-spot, And she screamed oh my God baby,.... right there, ..... Don't you fucking stop baby..... yes right there baby. I didn't stop... I just keep going... I moved her two legs over my shoulder and I kept pumping in and out of her pussy Lilly cried out... Goddamnit she said, As she bit into my shoulder and her pussy tightened around my dick inside of her and she screamed and her nails dig into my back, I knew she was getting ready to come. I can see her pussy dripping, so the min her pussy contracted around my dick I know she was ready to cum but I wasn't ready for her to come so when start milking my cock I moan out and said, shit .....baby lose you that shit right now, I said as I slapped her ass, and she screamed out ooooh fuckkkkkk Ryan please baby let me cum. I kept slamming into her pussy and the minute I told her to cum she came all over my dick, at the same time my dick got bigger and fatter and I came in her, I knew right then and there that she would be carrying my baby.

>>>One hour later<<<

After we finished making love we had a bath and got some breakfast. We decided to go for a swim in the pool. we were playing around in the pool when my phone rang:

ring

ring

ring

Ryan: Hey Alessio, what's up?

Alessio: Hey man, I wanted to invite you and Lilly out for a drink.

Ryan: Sure, where are we meeting up?

Alessio: You guys can meet us at Rosa bar, say in an hour?

Ryan: Cool man, we see you guys here.

I told Lilly that her brother wants to meet up at Rose Bar, later with all of our friends, and she will cool with it.
We got out of the pool and had a shower, around 2 pm, and ate then. Lilly decided to take a nap before getting ready, so I decided to go and do some work by that time.
We met up with Maximo and Ivy, Alessio and Persephany and Elliott, and My baby sister Delice. We had a lot of fun at the bar ... While the girls were dancing, drinking, and having a great time. Alessio asked me when I'm planning to propose to Lilly and I answered and said tomorrow. Everything is all planned out and I can't wait to make her my wife.

Four hours later we all went our separate ways after making plans for the following weekend. When we got home I asked Lilly if she had fun tonight and she said, yes I did, thank you, baby. I smiled and grabbed her waist, and kissed her. I can't wait for tomorrow.

 I can't wait for tomorrow

^^^ Our Outfits ^^^

^^^ Alessio and Persephany ^^^

^^ Dr. Elliott and Princess. Delice ^^

^ Prince. Maximo and Dr. Ivy^