Four

>>>Ryan<<<

>>> Wednesday Morning <<<

As I was doing the interviews, I looked up to my next interviewee, and I must say, she is the most beautiful woman I've ever seen. As she walked I admired her, her hair was in a bun, she had the most innocent brown eyes I've seen, and she was dressed in a black and gray shirt with dark blue jeans and blue converse. When she smiles it doesn't reach her eyes, I can see the pain in her eyes.

My world just stopped as I stared at her, when she turned around she didn't flirt or try to do anything to get with me or to get the job. She just stood there and said, Hi, Good Morning sir. Good morning Miss. Fox and how are you this morning? she replied with an honest answer and said she was nervous but OK, I smiled and thought that it was a breath of fresh air.

I told her to have a seat and started my interview, asking her a lot of different questions. One is "are you willing to move into my home to work?". I also asked her "why should I hire you?". She gives me an honest answer to all my questions and I can see that in her eyes. As I look at her, I know in my heart and soul that I have found my Queen, she will be Mrs.Warner before the year ends, so that means I have five months to get her down the altar and I can't wait. Also, there is no way I was going to let her just walk away from me. " Well, Miss. Fox the job is yours.

She starts saying, Thank you, thank you so much, sir, you will not regret it, I promise, I will work so hard, thank you again, sir.

Oh, I know you will, and Miss. Fox, I will be sending a car to pick you up at 2 pm this afternoon, so please, pick up your things and be ready to leave when the car gets there.

I smiled and replied, "yes, sir, I will be waiting" thank you again.

I can see on her face that she wanted to do a happy dance but she didn't, she thanked me once more and left ..... I can't wait to see her this afternoon. After she left I told my secretary to send the other women away, and also to make a transfer to pay off Lilly's student loans.

"My wife will want of nothing"