One

^^ Lilly outfit ^^

>>>Lilly<<<

>>> beep beep beep <<<

My alarm beeped and woke me up, when I turned off my clock, it said 5 am. I got up as quietly and quickly as I could. I went into the shower and took a bath. After dressing, I went downstairs and began cleaning my mother's house. I made breakfast for my mom and my big sister.

If you are wondering why I woke up early, that would be, because I have to catch the bus to go for an interview at Mr. Warner's mansion. I'm hoping to get a job there or anywhere for that matter. I just want to move out of the hell I'm in right now and make something for myself, but we all have to start somewhere.

I'm so sorry, let me introduce myself, my name is Lilly Abedlo Fox, I am 22 years old, I have long black hair with brown eyes and I'm Latino... I have curves in all the right places. If you get to know me, I'm cool, however, other than that I am a very shy person but very smart, I have my master's in business and fashion I also have my Doctoral in Juridical Science Degree but it is so hard to get a job without looking like a fool asking my friends to help.

My IQ is 190 but only my friends know that, I will tell you more about my best friends later. I took the genius test and passed, so I am considered a genius, however, my mother and my sister don't know that, and they both think I am not smart enough. I even attend college, and I have to find a way to finish paying off my college loan balance, the job I had closed, so now I have to find a new job to finish paying off my college loan, after telling my friends my working closing, they wanted to help me by giving me a job at one of their company but I told them No, I want to get a job on my own and not because I know them but I love them for asking however if I don't get a job in two months I will take their offer.

Two days ago one of my friends called me and told me that since I don't want to take a job with either of their companies, Delice say that one of her brothers are look looking for a maid. She said I'll be lucky if I even got the job because her brother is so picky, however, she did get me an interview but the rest is up to me. I'm going to try my luck anyway. You see my mom and sister don't get along with me, they blame me for my sister's father leaving but it's not my fault that mother cheated on him.

My mum supports my sister in everything she does but I'm the outcast. That's ok cause I'll be leaving here in no time. I pray that I get this job. I know if I get the job, the pay will be enough for me to get my own apartment and pay off my student loans.