The Mafia King and His Doctor

>>> Dr. Ivy <<<

As I walked into work five minutes early I said, good night to the receptionists

"Good night, Mary, how are you?"

Mary replied, "I am fine, thank you and how are you, Dr. Smith?"

"I'm great. Have a great night ok."

I walked into my office and met up with my assistant, "hey Kelly do I have any patients yet?"
Kelly replied, "yes you do, you have the prince, Mr. Maximo Warner, he got shot and is being rushed into surgery, so you're gonna have to hurry as they need you in there."

"Thank you, I'm going to go in there now, please let them know I'm on my way up. You can go home for the rest of the night, I'll handle everything else."

Kelly said, "thank you, hey Ivy, I just have one question: can I have the day off tomorrow?"
I replied, "tomorrow I'm not busy so of course, you can", with a smile.

As I ran down the hall of the elevator to get in the surgery, I saw my best friend Delice from college, so I stopped to see why she's here.
"Hey, girl, what are you doing here?"

Delice replied, "hey Ivy, with tears running down her face, I really need your help, my brother is in surgery and I only trust you to do everything you can to save him please," she said with tears in her eyes, his name is Maximo Warner.

I replied, "I got you, I'm gonna try my very best with him, don't worry, and he's my patient, I'll see you as soon as I can ok. I left and went into the room surgery down the Hall to check on my patient.

>>>Four hours late<<<

After four hours in surgery, we finally got Mr. Warner stable after removing all the bullets, we stopped the bleeding and moved him to ICU. I did all my checks to make sure my patient is stable and everything was OK with him. I went out to his family and informed them of what happened in surgery. When I reach the waiting room, Delice jumps up and asks me"How did it go? '' so I let his family know how it went.

I looked at Delice and the rest of the family and said: "We remove three bullets and stop the bleeding, we fix the area that was damaged, right now he is ICU but he should be up in about an hour or two." Delice walks up to me and gives me a tight hug "Thank you so much for saving my brother's life".
"Everything works out great and I could not have done it without the other doctors and nurses", on that note, I smiled and told the family, you can all go and see him now he's in room-28.

The family thanked me as we walked to his room, smiled, told them as they go inside the room and said, I will come and check on Mr. Warmer in an hour until then Nurse. Peppy here will check on him from time to time. However, if he wakes up before, please page me right away." Ok, we will, thank you again, Sweetie.

>>>One hour later<<<

Delice called my phone as I walked into Mr. Warner room, I saw him talking to his family with a serious face. I was so mesmerized by him, I didn't realize I was staring, he had the most beautiful green eyes I have ever seen with beautiful black hair and his lips are so pink I wanted to kiss them his arms were so strong I wanted them around me. Delice cleared her throat and looked at me knowingly, I blushed and felt ashamed that I got caught staring at Maximo. When I looked up everyone in the room was watching me, even his girlfriend. I played it off and walked to the patient and asked him how he was doing. I asked him simple questions like, his name, his date of birth, and he remembered what happened. He replied and said yes he remembered everything. I asked if he was in any pain. He said no, so I told him if he felt any pain just press the button and A nurse would come and give him some pain medicine.

He said, OK, with a smile on his face and his cute dimples showed. I said, OK, well we will move you to a different room that is more comfortable and we will be keeping you for about a week or two, just to make sure everything is ok with you and your health. I told everyone to have a good night. As I was walking out, Delice followed me, to thank me again, I told her it was my job and no problem. I gave her hugs and went on my way to my office.