Two

^^ Ryan Outfit ^^

>>>Ryan<<<

>>>8:00 am<<<

I woke up at 5 o'clock this morning, I needed to prepare to start the job interview at seven. I need to find a maid that will not be trying to seduce me every time she sees me. I've been at this for an hour now and all these bitches want is my dick, fuck," can't I find one respectable woman?" I thought to myself. It's now eight and I have not found one qualified candidate. All these women are you to dress in slutty clothing, " guess they are hoping to seduce me and become Mrs. Warner." great just great.

Hi there, I'm sorry, let me introduce myself, my name is Prince. Ryan Warner, I'm 32 years of age, I have blond hair and green eyes. I am one of the most powerful men in the world alongside my twin brother Maximo and best friend Elliott, we run the underworld. Besides that, I have a master's in business and Finance. I speak 15 different languages, I also run 25 companies around the world with my brother, and also I have one beautiful sister that I love. Her name is Delice. No, I have not found the one yet, I hope to soon.

Growing up we were always taught to love and treat women with respect. "But how can you treat a woman with respect if she doesn't respect herself?" My brother/ best friend Alessio got married two months ago to one beautiful woman. She is made for him in every way, her name is Persephany, and she's now my new sister. I hope I find the love of my life soon, NO, I am not a player, but they are women who throw themselves at me. I was in a relationship with a supermodel but she thought she could play me and cheat on me so I broke it off and I've been single ever since.

I'm still looking for Mrs. Right and hopefully, she comes around soon. Well, guys, I'll talk to you later back to this boring interview and none of these women came looking for a job, they came looking for when they didn't put down here, hopefully, find a candidate soon.