Thirteen

>>>Ryan<<<

>>>One week later<<<

Today my baby is going to meet her whole family today. I am so happy for her. It turns out that my best friend Alessio was her brother and his dad is her father. Now my baby doesn't have to worry about not having her own family, and if they love her, she has her own and loves so much, plus my family loves her too. For the past four days, her mom has been coming around demanding to see her, but I inform the guard not to let her in.

But yesterday Lilly said she wanted to see them, just so they can stop coming around, so I called her mom informing her that Lilly would see her today. At 10 AM her mom showed up with her sister, Shawa, to my surprise her sister is my ex. The maid showed them to the garden and came to inform us that Lilly's sister and mother were there, just as we almost reach the garden I look out the window and saw them sitting outside waiting, drinking something, it was only upon seeing whom my love sister is, did I realized that it my ex Shawa, she was trying to order my maids around. It turns out that Lilly's sister is my cheating, gold-digging putta of an ex.

Ryan: Baby, before we go and meet your mother and sister I want you to know something, that I just discovered myself. Your sister is my EX but before you freak out I want you to know that, first of all, I did not know she was your sister, and second, I don't want her, I only need and want you, you are all the woman I need.

Lilly: Why didn't you tell me before?

Ryan: As I said before I didn't know that she was your sister, and I left her. I moved out of the house I used to live in when I dated her, so she does not know that we are together yet.

Lilly: Ok, I'm not mad at you, that was before we met and I love you, can you tell me why you broke up with her?

Ryan: Baby, you can ask me anything and I will answer you honestly. I broke up with her because she would sleep with any man that was rich and she was using me for my money. But now I have you, baby and you are everything she's not and you're are the queen of my heart, and don't you ever think less. I love you

Lilly: I love you too baby. ok, let's go meet them and get this over with.

Anyway, after having a long talk with her mom and her sister she decided to cut them off and focus on her new family, that's there to support her and her dreams, she's amazing. Although Lilly loves Finances she has always wanted to own her own dance studio. So, myself and her brother, Alessio, surprised her with one and she loves it, now that Lilly opened her own dance studio and she is doing great. 

Lilly told me that when she has enough money in her account she wants to buy me and Alessio out of the contract we made with her, but what she doesn't know is that we already signed over the studio to her, she doesn't have to buy us out.

>>>At 12 pm<<<

It was 12 pm my baby and I, my baby looked beautiful in her Casual A-Line Tulle Cocktail Dress with Illusion Sleeves, paired with a RUTHIE DAVIS & JOHN BARTLETT HEELS with was of course Made in Italy- with a Neon pink camouflage design, patent leather heels- white leather back and her hair in a pony. I wore a maroon dress shirt with beige pants and a pair of slip-on loafers. We are meeting Lilly's brother, Alessio, his wife Persephany, and her father at Dooky Chase's at 2301 Orleans Ave, New Orleans, LA 70119, United States. Of course,
We had an amazing dinner, and Lilly got to know more about her father and how her parents met. It turns out they had a one-night stand, but he never knew he had a daughter Alessio. Sr said, when Junior called him and told him about your mother and the possibility of you being my daughter, I knew I had to meet you and I am not disappointed. He promises her to make up for all the lost time.

 He promises her to make up for all the lost time

Ryan Outfits