Getting him back

"Cure." I said.
"Check." Rose said.
"Dwaynes location."
"Check."
"Ready for a fight." I said.
"When am I never ready." Rose said.
"Then let's go." I said.
We ran out and flew to Dwayne who was in the city obviously trying to get our attention.

Good luck kid.

Thanks?

We got to the city and landed in front of Dwayne. The cure was in my jacket pocket and so I had to pick the right moment to use it.

"This ends today." I said.

"I agree. Your end." Dwayne said as he ran at me. I ran at him leaving Rose. He attacked and I defended. I waited until the right moment. I kicked him in the stomach and found an opening. I reached for my pocked and got the cure out. It was like Dwayne was expecting it since he bycycle kicked it out of my hand and then kicked it away.
"Trying to turn me back huh. Ha good luck."

He turned panther and jumped onto me I dropped and kicked up into his stomach. "Planning on it." I said as I ran at him in wolf form. He got up and ran at me. I turned human and jumped. I planned to kick him down but he was one step ahead. He turned back and jumped as well. He punched me in the face and I fell to the ground.

"Let's end this." He said walking up to me.

"Fang!" I heard Rose shout. I looked at her and she rolled the cure to me. I grabbed it and as Dwayne went to strike I rolled over and got up.
"I agree." I said as I injected him.

The injection knocked him out as it went into his body. "It's over." I said catching my breath. We took him back to my house and called and told his mum that he was sleeping over at mine. I layed him on the sofa and just sat next to him. Rose went to bed a few hours later but I stayed there waiting.

A few more hours past and Rose came down. "Your still here?"
"Who knows what could happened when he wakes up." I said to her. She came and sat next to me. "We got him back." Rose said.
"Yep." I said. "Hey can u watch him for a bit I got to go to the bathroom."
"Yeah sure." Rose said.
I went up and went in the bathroom.

After I finished I went to my room to get something. As I looked around I found a photo of my dad and I. I picked it up and looked at it. I sat on my bed and looked into the mirror. My reflection faded and the beast apeared. "What's up man. You got your friend back." He said.
"My dad did he really?" I started.
"I'm sorry he was a good guy."
"And Dexter is he."
"Yes he's your uncle. Your dad was a good man and he knew something was gonna happened to him so he passed the powers onto you." Beast explained. "Don't be upset. Dwaynes back and we both know your gonna kick Dexters..." Beast was saying before he got inturupted by Rose.

"Fang he's up!"