Vistiting

When I got home that evening. I put the orb on my desk where my mask was. I looked at me mask and picked it up. 

Are you really gonna go back go back.

"What who said that." I said.

It's me.

"Who." I was panicing and started looking around.

Your not gonna find me I'm in your head.

"What the hell. Wait Beast?"

The one and only.

"Get out of my head."

I'm apart of you. You can't get rid of me.

"Unless I control you. Getting you out of my head is another reason I am going to do this."

Whatever you say

This is gonna be weird. I looked back at the orb. I found out what hospital the kid was in. It was near. I looked back at my mask. I dashed out my room and got to the front door. "Rose i'm going out for a bit bye."

I put my mask on and flew to the hospital. I know I can go through the window but it's better if I go through the front door. I was lead to his room and I went in. The kid was awake. "S.S. Shadow Claw!"

"Whats up kid." I said.

"What are you doing here." the kid asked sitting up.

"Well visiting you."

"I can't belive your here. Your my hero." I sat down. "I'm not your hero. I'm the reason your here." 

"What?" He said.

"I could of helped you but I didn't." I grited my teeth "I was... I was scared." Silence crossed the room

"I don't care. You know what they say. What doesn't kill you makes you stronger." The boy said with a big smile on my face. I looked up at him.

"Your a good kid." 

And a stupid one 

Hey shut up. I said to him in my head. "So kid I hear you change into a animal."

"Yeah I can." He said as he turned into a monkey. He quickly turned back. "Ow I forgot I'm not supposed to change while im here."

"Are the doctors and nurses treating you good here." I asked him.

"Yeah one of them is actually one of us." He said.

"Well thats good. What were you doing out that late. You should have been home." The kids face went sad.

"I don't have a home. My parents kicked me out when they realised my freakish powers. I'm just a freak."

"Hey your not a freak. None of us are. You know what when your out of the hospital you can come live with me."

"Really."

"I promise." The kid was full of joy and hugged me.

"Thank you so much."

"No problem kid."

"Also thanks for using the name I chose."

"Huh. Wait that was you."

"Yep."

"Oh god thanks kid. Well since we are gonna be living together soon I guess you should no who I am." I took off my mask. "Hi I'm Fang. Fang Maroon."

"I'm Joe Fellek."

"Nice to meet you Joe." I said as we shook hands.