Out of control

"How did you... how long. Who are you?" She questioned. I walked up to her.
"You know who I am under this mask." I said to her as I slowly took off my mask. "Oh wait you can't see. This is awkward. It's me Fang."
"Fang?" She said in shock.
"The one and only." I said.
"But how'd you know?" She asked.
"Just put the pieces together." I said.
"Wow this is..." She started but then got inturupted by a crash.
"What the hell was that." I said looking around.
"Well it's obviously the bear you don't need someone who can see to figure that out." I put my mask back on and we went to where Max was.
"Sup Max where ya been?" I asked. He stayed silent, got his claws out and came towards me. "No talking today alright." We ran towards each other and clashed. I got sent flying into a car. I looked up and saw Max walking up to me.
"Didn't forget about me did ya." I heard and then saw Rose come in with a kick to the face.

She came to me and helped me up. "He's not talking much is he." Rose said. "He used to talk a lot."
"What?" I asked.
"Nothing." She said walking back to him. As she walked away my body started to weaken I didn't know what was happening I felt myself getting angry for no reason. I couldn't control my body. I looked at Max and he looked me dead in the eye.

I had no control over my body as I found myself running towards him like a savage animal. I uppercuted him and when he came down I found myself kicking him. He was down so I picked him up and took his mask off. I started to punch him in the face multiple times making him bleed.

Turning wolf I found myself jumping at him and then I dug my nails through his face. So now his face looked like my mask. Max started to run. "Fang?" I looked behind me and Rose, looking quite scared was staring at me. I was trying to control my body but I couldn't and then I started running again but this time at her. I jumped on to Rose and started trying to punch her in the face. She dodged all the times while I tryed to stop multiple times. "FANG!!" She shouted.

I somehow regained control and got off her. I looked at my hands and then back at her. What the hell just happen I attacked Rose. Why. I looked at her and she looked terrified. "I'm so sorry." She was lost for words. I couldn't even think about looking at her. I quickly flew back home.

I sat on my bed looking into my mirror. "What's happening to me." I said to myself.