The Child

"Explain please someone." I said.

"It's pretty obvious what's going one." Rose said standing up. I looked at the guardian "All this time how there was no signs."
"I keep my secrets very hidden I never show a hint." The guardian said.
"So why now you want me back. Well the answers still no."
"I'm not gonna ask you to come back. I'm just gonna show you somethings." In the orb he showed me going out of control that night and destroying the city.
"I don't know what happened that night."
"You don't but I do." The guardian started. "You see ever since you quit being 'hero' you've been awakening the beast."
"The beast?"
"Yes the beast see ever since you quit every bad deed awakens the beast." Guardian explained.
"I haven't done any bad deeds."
"1. You stole a wallet. 2. You threatened Dwayne with your powers."
"And people threaten people all the time what just coz I did it with my powers."
"And 3. You didn't help an incocent child that is now hospitalised." I froze in shock and remembered the boy. He asked me to help. "The guys who were beating him up were thugs. You know why he was getting beaten up. Because he was one of us." I clenched my fist and gritted my teeth before punching the wall. "No I won't belive it?" Guardian showed it on his orb. The boy in a hospital bed looking very injured. "He was found by some people passing by. Fang I know I said I wouldn't try and bring you back but see you need to for the people. If you won't do it for them do it for your friends, Rose. Do it for you mum and you dad. Do it for the boy." My teeth were still gritted but then I calmed down and said. "Fine I'll do i..." I suddenly felt dizzy and everything went blury. I held on to something and held my head before I fell...