Upgrade

"You did this." I said in shock I mean usually it was just broken windows and litle bits of damage but now all this.

"Yeah just a little upgrade." He said as he made the front shut and ran at us with the giant mech. We jumped out the way but then he put his giant arm in the air punching us while we were in the in the middle of a flip and we both flew into a building smashing the glass as we went in.

"This is gonna be harder." Rose said.

"Come on theres always a weakness." I said but it was not gonna be easy to find it. We went back out only to get more hurt. It was basically impossible to get close let alone find a weakness. I got up again and took a bit of my mask off to wip the blood of my mouth. I looked at Max he put out his hand and gave me a sign saying come at me. In anger I ran at his and he just punched me in the face.

I woke up in the dark room again. Beast was there but he was on all four instead of standing on two. "What happened to you." 

"Every time you do something good. I get weaker and become smaller until I'm nothing and then and only then will you be able to control me. You went back to being a hero and you gave a child a home." I felt kinds good about myself. "Well you know what's gonna happened now. You'll still gonna be in control this time though so yeah see ya." He stomped his foot once on the ground and then there was a flash.

I woke back up and jumped up full of strength. I saw Rose on the floor and Max about to crush her. "Max." I found myself shouting in a deep voice. He ran at me but when he got to me I grabbed his robot arm and pulled it off with my new found strength. He tired punching me with the other hand but I did the same but this time I somehow literally pulled hid whole arm off. It came right off but I wasn't done there I proceeded ripping off all his armour until he was back to normal armour apart from his arms.

All right that's my time done.

My body went back to normal and I fell to my knees catching my breath. "Thanks for doing the easy part." I heard and the panther came down.

"What do you want." Rose asked.

"I came to ger revenge on a buddy of mine." He said as he looked at wounded Max.

"Revenge?" I asked.

"Hey Max remember me. You know monkey boy." The panther said.

"Wait Dwayne!" We all said.