Rose's full story

"Huh where am I." I said to myself as I looked around. It looked like a big lab. As I looked around I saw Typhoon on the floor. Next to him was Rose in her costume. I looked around more and saw Dwayne strapped to a chair. "Guys." I said. I tried to go get them but couldn't move. I was stuck. I looked up and a shadowy figure approached me with a gun aiming at me. The man grinned at me and then shot.

As I woke up in my bed I felt myself sweating. "Woah." I said to myself. I got up, got changed and went downstairs and to my surprise Rose was um cooking. She noticed me and said. "Good Morning." I came all the way down and asked. "Are you sure you should be cooking?"
"What just coz I'm blind."
"I'm just saying it's dangerous."
"You'll think differently when you eat it."
"What ever you say."

When Rose finished we both sat at the table. I was surprised how much food she was able to make. I started eating and wow it was delecious. I looked at her and said. "Your staying here forever." She laughed and we both ate. "How do you know how to cook."
"My mum taught me how to blind cook."
"Blind cook?"
"Basically she taught me cook normally and then when I got it she blind folded me and taught me." She explained.
"I see." I said.
"So what now." She said
"What do you mean." I asked her.
"You know like money, a guardian. Your living alone without a job."
"Hmm well Dwaynes mum confirmed that if I need anything she's kinda like my guardian and money wise well." I got up ans headed to a shelf. I moved it and behind was a safe. I opened it up and in there was a lot of money. Like a lot. "Wow." Rose said.
"I know right I can't belive I never noticed. My mum left a note."

As the day went on I gave Rose some money to go shopping because from the looks of things she only had three outfits. She went with Dwaynes sister and spend the whole day shopping. She came back with tons of bags. "Jeez did you use all the money."
"Uhhhhhhhhh."
"Wow."I said.

She got changed and put all her new cloth in her closet. She came down and made dinner. Since she made so much breakfast I couldn't have any lunch. We ate and talked. "Um Rose."
"Yeah."
"If you don't mind me asking how did you end up in that house."
"Well I guess I'll start from the beginning. It all started after my mum died."

[FLASHBACK]

"Please mum don't go. Not now please i'm not ready." Little Rose said.

"It's going to be alright Rose. Stay strong and take care of your father." Her mum said. Rose was crying while she held her mums hand. "Anyway it's time. Are you ready." Rose nodded at her mum and closed her eyes. Her mum touched her head and whispered a quite chant. The power transfered from mother to daughter. Rose lost her sight but her mum gained it. Rose opened her eyes but it was like they were still shut. "Your such a beautiful girl Rose." Rose smiled with tears in her eyes. The hospitals ECG suddenly signaled that her heart stopped beating and Rose screamed NO and started pulling her mum thinking it wil make her come back. Rose's dad came and stopped her by pulling her away. 

A few month past and Rose's Dad fell ill and so he decided to send Rose to an orphange. She met alot of nice people there but she was still unhappy after hearing her dad died as well. After a few weeks at the orphange Rose got adopted by a family. At first the family seemed nice but not to soon after she realised they were always to busy for her. Fortunatly there was already a boy about her age who made her feel welcome. Rose never had a brother before and this was the closest thing to one. The boy and Rose had a lot of fun together and things were actually looking up for her until one day. The family realised they couldn't handle raising two kids espesially when one was blind.

There Rose was back in another orphanage. Now in Florida Rose had no hope of getting adopted. She heard some meeting where the parents said they didn't want Rose because she was blind and others just wanted other kids to adopt. A long time went past and one day the orphanage shut down but no one cared about Rose she stayed there. 

[PRESSENT]

"The orphanage wasn't taken care of and I couldn't do anything about it. So I stayed there and basically lived there. I decided to become a hero and join the nearest school which was obviously Arceus High sixth form and yeah. I mean i couldn't do anything else no one even cared about me I mean..." Rose couldn't keep speaking remembering the past made her tear up and her hands formed a fist on the table. I held them and said. "I care." She smiled, wiped her tears and took the plates to wash up. After she was done I asked her to if I could speak to the guardian. 

"Is there a perticular reason." She asked.

"I just need to talk to him. Can I like is he free." I said.

"Yeah he usually hangs out in his 'Lair' at this time." Said explained. "Come on lets go."

"Your coming?" I asked.

"Yep."

We both headed to the guardian and when we got there he was there like Rose said. He was sat down reading. I coughed to get his attention. "Oh hi Whats up." He said.

"Fang came to ask you something." Rose said,

"Ask away." Guardian said.

"Not really to ask but to tell you something. Anyway i've put a lot of thought into it and I think it's for the best. I came to tell you that...

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Hey guys sorry for making this chapter longer than others. I got carried away writing the back story. Anyway hope your enjoying so far and if you have any suggestions on how I could improve my story just tell me.