Death

I ran at Dexter at full speed and he swung his bat. I grabbed it and kicked him where it hurt, he let go of the bat and I took it. I started beaning him with the bat around the face.

"I'll kill you." I said. I started beating more before picking him up and throwing him to the other side of the room. I was about to run back at him but then I stopped.

What the hell are you doing come on.

No this gives me time to help Dwayne and Rose.

We can finish him first.

No. My Fangs and Claws went back in and ran to the pile of rubble Dwyane was under. I got him out of the rubble and layed him on the ground. "Thanks man but I can't get up. It hurts." He said.

"No get up." I said.

"Don't worry man I just need to... Wait what's Dexter doing." I looked at him and he started laughing as he injected himself.
"What the hell was that." I said. He got up and clicked his neck.
"Let me show you what your dads best animal was." He said as he turned into a giant gorilla.
"Oh my god." I said.

He looked at me and charged at me and grabbed me. "Fang!" Dwayne cried. My fangs came out and I bit his hand forcing him to let go. I jumped out and landed in front of Dwyane. Dexter turned back and explained "That injection let me turn into any animal I want but bigger and stronger."

"Well that a bigger problem." I said.

"Yes for you." He said as he turned into a giant snake and wrapped around me until I couldn't breathe. He then turned back into gorilla and smashed me into the ground. He then went to Dwayne with a gun and pointed it at him. "This is what happens to people who double cross me."

I ran at him and grabbed the gun and shrugged me off. "Well I guess your first then." He said as he aimed the gun at me. "Goodbye Fang." He said and then all I heard was a gunshot.