Taking out the trash

Max looked around and our eyes met and as soon as that happened I jumped out of my seat grabbed Amelia's arm and put her in the first door I see. Max started to trash the place but I realised that my hoodie was at home. I had to improvise so I started scanning the place for anything. I saw a table with the cloth on the floor. I was gonna regret this but it had to be done. I grabbed the table cloth and put it over my head making me look like little red riding hood.

I turned cheetah and sprinted at him and scratched his face before tuning back human and jumping on a car. Max looked up and there was claw marks on his face. "ooo I'm sorry did that hurt." I said to him. Max stayed silent and just felt his face and then looked at me with death in his eyes. "I'm gonna take that as a yes." I said and that's when he started to run at me. I jumped over him and kicked him in the chest with a really hard kick making him smash into the car. "Also I'm kinda going out with your ex." I said to him as he ran at me I jumped out the way. "Nothing personal right." I said. I jumped at him but that's when he grabbed me.

"I'm gonna taking it personally." He said as he punched me into the same car he ran into it.

"Okay thats cool." I said as I spat some blood out. "Right now your ruining my date so I'm just gonna end this quick." I said as I stood up. He ran at me at me in bear form so I ran at him in wolf form and we both hit each other and it turned into and pushing war. I turned eagle and ended it and flew behind him and them turned back and kicked him in the back. "Is that the best you can do."

"At least I'm not little red." He said as he pointed at some cameras taking photos of me. This is embarrassing. I looked back but Max was gone lost him again. I turned eagle and flew to the back of the restaurant only to see Amelia in front of the door. "Where were you Fang. I've been waiting here for so long." She said with her arms cross and her foot tapping on the ground.

"I was hiding in the... Bathroom. Yeah." I said nervously. "but the nights not over yet." I said.

"What do you have in mind." She asked raising a eyebrow.

"Come with me and ill show you." I said as I put my hand out. She took my hand and we walked to the place. We reached a woods and then I took her to a bridge over a stream.

"Wow Fang this place is beautiful." She said as we sat down.

"It is isn't it I usually come here to clear my mind." I said. We sat for a while and talked but during the conversation i felt that I should tell her about shadow claw. She was telling me a funny story and after laughing and having that awkward silence bit i thought it was time. "Amelia. There's something I should tell you but you can't tell anyone."

"I won't tell anyone don't worry you can trust me." She said.

"You know Shadow Claw." I said.

"Yeah."

"Thats me."

"Oh I know that." She said.

"Yeah sure you did."

"No seriously. You suck at hiding things."

"No I don't."

"I could tell for ages that you had a crush on me." She said and it made me blush.

"How did you find out. You took of my hood when you saved me didn't you."

"No. Before that when you were with that wolf."

"The snapping twig."

"That was me. But you didn't notice. Also when you put a girl in a room for safety try not to put her in the room where all the security footage is." She explained.

"Whoops." I said and we both laughed. After that we just looked into each others eyes. I felt myself sweating and getting closer. Suddenly rain started pouring down ruining our moment. We both stood up and I gave her my jacket.

"Thanks." She said.

"We better be going." I said. I walked her back well we mostly ran. When we got to hers I said bye and we hugged. I started to walk back when Amelia shouted my name and when I looked back she ran at me and kissed me on the lips.

"Bye Fangy" she said as she ran back in. I started walking away happily. Before turning Eagle and flying back home.