Identity

It was the weekend so I decided that after lunch I would go back into the forest to find my wolf friend. This time I took Dwayne with me, since he didn't believe me I would have to show him. We got there and waited for Typhoon to come. While waiting Dwayne and I started to talk about our memory's here from a long time ago. During the conversation I started to smell Typhoon. I know that sounds weird but you know wolves can smell their own packs easily and I am part wolf after all. 

I interrupted Dwayne and looked where the scent was coming from. I stood up and saw Typhoon running at me. When he got to me he jumped on my, licking me like a dog when its owner comes back from a long trip. "Okay okay that's enough." I said as it go up. Typhoon looked so happy to see me again but then his attention went towards Dwayne.

"Uhh why does it look like it's gonna beat the crap out of me." Dwayne asked me, sweating all over.

"Don't worry he won't bite." 

"You expect me to believe that. It's a wolf for god sake."

"And I'm it's owner. Now Typhoon Dwayne isn't a threat. You got it." Typhoon walked up to Dwayne and started examining him. He also sniffed him from time to time. Dwayne was terrified he wouldn't move and he was sweating like a waterfall. Typhoon finished examining and walked back to me. I started petting him. I looked up and Dwayne was in ah.

"How are you not terrified." He asked me.

"I'm half wolf. Well a quarter I guess." I said as I turned wolf and played around with him while Dwayne was sitting on the tree watching us. The day went round quick an before we knew it the sun started setting. I managed to get Dwayne and Typhoon to become friends so we all  had something to do.

As tired as I was when I got home there was still things to do. I put on my mask and flew out into the city. I met up with BA but there was no sign of Max for now so we went to a building top and talked for a while. During this conversation BA wanted to talk about something serious.

"We're friends right." She asked me.

"Well I guess so. Why" I replied.

"Well you trust me and I trust you right."

"Of coarse but where is this going."

"It's just I though since we work together a lot. I thought we should know each others identity." I was surprised she never hinted to wanting to know my identity until now. But why now.

"Um I don't think we should."

"What why."

"It's just I don't think that anyone can know our identity's"

"So your telling me know one knows your identity not even your closest friends or family." I stayed silent. She had a point there I told two people. "You know what never mind." She stood up and started walk away. "I knew you didn't trust me." I got up and followed her.

"Hey no come back. BA, BA. Ugh ROSE!" As soon as she heard the name she stopped in her tracks in shock. "Yeah I thought so"