Weekend with Dean

Start from the beginning

You walk to your car and look over your shoulder to see him behind you. "I meant in your car." He grabs your shoulders and turns you around pinning you to your car. "I know," he huffs out. He presses you harder against the frame as he looks around your face. He licks his lips and leans in. This kiss is harder. He bites your lip then runs his tongue over the sting. He breaks the kiss, "open your mouth." You open your eyes and look into his. He puts his hand at the back of your neck. Seeing the hunger in his eyes makes you compliant. Opening your mouth he smirks and leans back in.

Closing your eyes once more his tongue invades. It tastes of whiskey and beer but so warm and skilled. It rolled around and made your knees weak. With one hand around your neck and the other at your waist he grinds you against your car. Your heart races as you rub against your car mercilessly. Your heels don't touch the ground as your car rocks. Moaning muffled inside each other's mouths until you break contact, throwing your head back. It spins for a while and Dean lets go of your leg. Your brain can't even figure out when it was lifted.

His hand lets go of your neck and he takes a step back. You are breathing heavy and your face is on fire. "I'll follow you." He says with a smirk and you watch that fine ass walk to his car. This gives you a little time to regain your thoughts and get behind the wheel. That little preview makes you crave what's to come as you pull out of the parking lot. Hearing a monster of an engine behind you, you make your way home.

Pulling into your driveway you exit the car and turn around. Seeing him pull in behind you and getting out of his sexy car as his hair moves around in the breeze. It almost appears to be in slow motion as he walks towards you. Your keys jingle in your hand as you try to rationalize how someone could be so very attractive. You smile at him and he follows you to the door. Putting your key in the lock and hearing his heavy boots stop behind you. Turning the doorknob you feel a hand accompanied by a squeeze on your ass.

Opening the door he comes inside and before you know it he has his arms on both sides of you against the door. It closes behind you with a click and his lips graze yours, "finally." He huffs as his hand moves to your pants. Something comes over you and grabbing his shirt you pull him back to your lips. He tastes even better and you push off the door enough to roughly remove your jacket. Taking another step forward he has undone your pants and slowly slides them down. His hands trace you down to your shoes. Cradling your heal he slides your shoe off and repeats this to the other side. A couple more steps and you walk out of your pants and another step closer to a fuckable surface.

Grabbing the bottom of his shirt you hurriedly rip it over his head. "Fuck," you move your hand over his chest and under his gaze you begin kissing it. Hearing his short breaths as your tongue circles his nipple. His hand moves from the back of your neck and into your hairline, grabbing a handful. The pain on your skull ignites your wild side and biting begins. He groans and you wish you could see his face but moving your hand to his crotch told you everything. Moving your hand back and forth his leg shifted slightly.

In one quick movement he grabs you and turns you. Bending you over the table you are cornered against him. His hand at your back and you waited as you heard boots hitting the floor. Biting your lip as you hear a zipper being undone and trying not to have your knees buckle. A small rip soon follows as your panties are disguarded and a hard breath when you feel his hands back on you. Putting his hands at your hips you grip the table to his rhythm, the cloth from his boxer briefs teasing you as he causes friction. He stops for a moment then chuckles to himself, "greedy already I see." His hand moves between your legs and his finger moves through your slick, greedy awaiting pussy.

When he finally enters you, you feel like your head is about to explode. He gets going and the table slides and scrapes the floor. You try to support yourself with your hands but its no use, especially when your lower half is taking such a beating. At times you forget to breathe and your face reddens. Finally letting it out you wail as you take more of him in and he primal screams with you. He pulls out of you and smacks your ass. Leaving you a mess on the table you catch your breath and try to collect yourself.