- Sixteen -

Your POV

I laid in my hospital bed starting at the ceiling. "Baby what are you thinking about?" Camila said in the chair next to me. "I missed you Camila" I croaked. "I missed you so much more baby" she stood up coming to the edge of my bed. "Ms. Roy we're going to run an IV to flush out the drugs she had given you" the nurse said walking in with it. I look towards Camila and she was crying. I reached for her hand and she interlocked our fingers. I squeezed her hand as the nurse put in the iv. The nurse walked out and Camila sat on the edge of my bed. "Baby" she said softly. "Yes baby?" I asked smiling a little. "What did she do to you in there?" She said shakily. She looked at my bruises and my cast and frowned. I took a deep breath. "At first she had me tied to a bed" I started and felt my eyes getting watery. "She touched me sexually" I let out a sob. I saw the anger and sadness in Camila. "How'd you get all of this though baby?" She asked gesturing to my cast, bruises and cuts. "Once she untied me she would beat me if I refused to let her touch me.. and every time I ran or tied to get way from her she'd beat me" I cried. "She forced me to take pills that would make me numb and I couldn't move while she had her way with me" I said. "She kept telling me I'd never see you again and I belonged to her now" I cried. "You're mine baby. I promise no one will ever hurt you again" she cupped my cheeks looking lovingly into my eyes. "I love you Y/N and I will do everything to keep you safe and anything to make you happy. You mean so much to me and I don't know if you know this but you've had me wrapped around your finger since day one. You're the center of my whole world.. I want to marry you" she cried holding my hand softly and resting her other hand on my cast. "You want to marry me?" I smiled widely while crying. "Yes" she got up.

Camila's POV

I went to my bag and got what I needed out of it. I sat back down on her hospital bed staring in her eyes. "So what do you say baby will you marry me?" I opened the box showing her the ring. She gasped looking at the ring. She nodded yes while crying. I smiled happily crying and pulling the ring from the box. "I love you so much baby" I slide the ring on her finger. "I love you more" she cried. I slowly and carefully leaned down connecting our lips in a soft passionate much needed kiss. I missed feeling her pouty lips against mine. So soft and they molded perfectly with mine. We smiled pulling away. "It's been so long" she said with tears falling. I wiped her tears smiling at her. "I'm sorry to interrupt but visiting hours are over" a nurse said walking in. "My fiancé can't stay here?" Y/N's voice was shaky and I can see the fear in her eyes. "She absolutely can I thought she was a friend my apologies" the nurse said. She walked to me taking my IV out. "I'm going to get more pillows for you two" she smiled walking out. "Baby lay down with me" Y/N said softly. I carefully laid down and I felt Y/N lay down on top of me. I softly played with her hair and rubbed her back. "I'm so happy to have you back in my arms" I said, softly pressing a kiss on her head. "It feels so good to be back in your arms. I missed you so much Cami" she said.

I smiled fluttering my eyes open feeling light pecks all over my face. "Good morning baby" I heard Y/N's raspy sleepy voice. "Good morning beautiful" I smiled connecting our lips. "Look at the happy couple" I heard Y/N's dads voice. I smiled turning to the door seeing her dad, sister, and Ally. "Hi guys" Y/N cheered. "Aww my baby" Alexander hugged her. "Woah woah woah!" I heard Kylie's voice. "What?" Y/N raised an eyebrow. "What is this missy?" Kylie asked grabbing her hand. "Omg no way!" Ally gasped looking at Y/N's engagement ring. "Is this what I think it is?" Ally asked with wide eyes. Alexander smiled hugging me. I had asked him for his blessing before hand. "Yes girls" Y/N smiled widely. "Cami purposed" she smiled turning to me. "I love you babygirl" I softly kissed her lips. "I love you more my fiancé" she blushed.