- Thirteen -

This isn't a Camila/you/Lauren I promise!

Your pov

I flutter my eyes open and I am met with beautiful emerald eyes. "Good morning beautiful" her raspy voice bringing shivers and chills throughout my body. "You ok?" She raised an eyebrow and smiled at me. "Yeah just kinda cold" I blushed. "Here" she said grabbing the blanket and pulling it up and over me. "Better?" She asked softly smoothing my hair out of my face. "Kinda" I said softly. "How about now" she smiled grabbing my hips pulling me into her. "Y-yes" I blushed nuzzling my face into her chest. "Where is Y/N Camila?" I heard Allys voice. "With Lauren" Camila said with a shaky voice causing me to frown. "Why?" Ally asked. "Cause I'm cute" Lauren whispered. I smacked her arm and she smiled kissing my forehead. "We're fighting" Camila broke out into a sob. I felt my heart break hearing her cries. "It's ok" Lauren wiped at my tears that I was unaware of having. "Just take you're time" Lauren smiled hugging me closer.

Camila's POV

I frowned seeing Y/N come out of Lauren's bunk. She peeked at me than quickly turned as Lauren grabbed her hips. "Come on girls lunch stop!" Ally shrieked. We made our way out the bus and I saw the huge crowd of paparazzi. Y/N gets anxiety with the big crowds. I heard a giggle and saw Lauren had picked up Y/N and carried her into the restaurant. We sat down and I smiled as Y/N slide into the booth next to me. Dinah quickly sat down after her blocking Lauren so she had to sit on the other side. Dinah winked at me and I mouthed a thank you. I felt Y/N's hand make its way to mine. Her thumb rubbing aginst my hand telling me she was nervous. "Whats wrong baby" I whispered. "All the paps" she whispered. I wrapped my arm around her waist pulling her closer into me. She rested her head on my shoulder and I smirked at Lauren as she was giving me a death glare.

We were walking around the vegas strip having a good time Y/N was holding my hand and actually talking to me. I saw Shawn walking our way. "Hey Camila!" He smiled excitedly hugging me. Y/N's hand released mine and I quickly pushed shawn away. I saw tears in her eyes and she began to fast walk away from the group. I saw Lauren look and went to follow her. "Stay away from my girlfriend" I growled pushing her back. "Shut the hell up Camila I'll do what ever I want she's my best friend" she growled and shoulder checked me running off to Y/N. "Fuck you Shawn" I growled pushing past him and going to the girls. "What did I do?" He asked confused. "Just dont fucking talk to me anymore" I growled.

Your POV

I cried softly in Camila's bunk hugging her pillow. Her bunk smelled fruity and I missed the scent. I missed her warm fuzzy banana blanket, soft pillows, her in general. Seeing Shawn having his arms around her really hurt. I know it wasn't her fault but it still hurt. "Y/NN" I heard Lauren's raspy voice as she pulled the curtain back. "You alright?" She asked. "I'm fine I just want Camila" I said softly. "I'm sure she'll be here any second she loves you and wouldn't ever pick Shawn over you" Lauren said reaching for my hand. "If anything happens remember I'm always here for you" she smiled leaning up and kissing my forehead. "Thanks Lolo I love you" I smiled. "I love you too. I'm gonna be in my bunk" she smiled before closing the curtain. I sat there in silence thinking about how much I really missed Camila and having her holding me every night. I heard loud fast paced footsteps and then a thud. "Ow" I heard Camila's voice. As I went to check on her the curtain flew back revealing a disheveled Camila. "Are you ok baby?" I asked her. "I'm ok" she smiled climbing in the bunk. "Are yo-" I cut her off connecting our lips. I climbed in her lap keeping our lips connected. "I love you so much Cami" I mumbled against her lips. "I love you more" she said hugging my waist. I pulled away smiling at her. "I'm sorry I kept secrets. I promise no more secrets" she said kissing my forehead. "Good. I missed my Cami" I said kissing her jaw. "I missed you more" she tickled my sides. "Baby stop" I giggled pushing her hands down. "I love you so much Y/NN. I'm sorry I hurt you baby. I won't ever do it again" she said softly. "I love you more" I kissed her nose. "Pinky promise?" I asked holding my pinky out. "Yes" she smiled hooking our pinkys. She pulled me down against the bed and peppered kisses all over my cheeks. I smiled blissfully enjoying moments like these with my girl.