- Four -

Camila's POV

The door opened and the hot girl from the billboard was standing in front of me. "Wow you're so beautiful" she said. "Thank you" I blushed. "Come in" she smiled holding the door open. I shyly walked into her home. "Wow your house is beautiful" I smiled at her. "Thank you" she smiled brightly. "Come on" she smiled at me. I followed her to the back yard and gasped at the sight. "I didn't text back because I was distracted buying and setting this up" she smiled at me. "You did all of this for me?" I stood there shocked looking around the beautifully decorated yard. "Yes" she blushed looking down. "Do you like it? I was told you don't like to go out so I tried to make it nice and comfortable for you" she smiled nervously. I walked to her and wrapped my arms around her neck. "I love it. It's so amazing and beautiful. I'm just so surprised you went out of your way to do all of this for me" I said. "Of course I was so excited and I'm happy you like it" she smiled wrapping her arms around my waist hugging me. "So I'm gonna order pizza what's your favorite?" She asked pulling away. "I love all pizza you can choose" I smiled taking a seat one of the love seats. "I'll just get pepperoni?" She asked. "Yeah that's fine" I smiled.

We were sitting down eating pizza and talking while the previews for the movie were playing. I got up from the love seat and sat on the same one as her. "So far away" I pouted. "Sorry I'm just being shy" she blushed looking down "Don't be" I said shyly grabbing her hand. After we were done eating she took the plates and put them in the sink. She came back out with a blanket and sat down with me. "It's kinda cold huh?" She smiled unfolding the blanket and spreading it on us. "Yeah" I blushed. During the movie I felt her hand getting close to me than pulling away. I smiled at her shyness it's so cute. I sat up pretending to adjust my self  hoping she'd finally make the move. As I laid back down I felt her arm under me wrapping around my waist. Her hand resting softly on my hip. "Is that ok?" She asked shyly. "Perfect" I said leaning into her and resting my head on her shoulder.

I laughed as Y/N was telling me a story. "You did not" I laughed. "Yeah I did. It was so embarrassing" she smiled at me. "Do you wanna go for a walk?" She asked me shyly. I nodded and stood up.

Your POV

As Camila and I are walking to this icecream shop I couldn't stop staring at her. "Do I have something on my face?" She asked while blushing. "No" I said looking around her face. "Then why are you staring?" She giggled. "Oh sorry. Y-you're just so beautiful" I said while blushing. "You're so sweet" I smiled grabbing her hand. I grabbed the door for Camila and she thanked me walking in. I paid for Camila and I's ice cream. "You didn't have to" Camila blushed. "I wanted too" I smiled at her. "Thank you for everything" she said sitting down in a booth. I went to sit on the other side but she grabbed my hand and patted the spot next to her. "Don't thank me I wanted too" I smiled at her sitting down. "I've had so much fun tonight" I said blushing. "I'm so happy that Ally set us up" she smiled. "I am too" I smiled at her. I stared into her eyes "I really like you Camila I'm so happy you're giving me a chance" I said. "I'm so happy I have this opportunity to be with you" she blushed. She looked at my lips and I looked at hers. Our eyes met and we slowly leaned in. "Oh my god Camila!" A girl squealed. She sighed and pulled back. "Hi there" she smiled at the girl. "Can I please have a picture?" The girl asked. "Um" Camila hummed looking at me. I gave her a small smile and slide out of the booth letting her out. "Can you take it" the fan asked. "Yeah" I smiled and grabbed her phone from her. I took the picture and handed her back the phone. I sat back in the booth while the fan talked and flirted with Camila. "I'm sorry but I can't talk right now" Camila said trying to come back to me. "Ew what?" The fan said looking at me. "Camren is real!" The fan said before throwing a drink at me and running away. "Oh my god Y/N!" Camila gasped. "I'm so sorry!" Camila said with tears in her eyes and grabbing napkins. "I'm so so sorry" she wiped my face then patted my shirt with the napkins. "It's ok" I smiled at her. "That probably ruined my chance and everything I'm so sorry" she softly cried. "Don't worry Camila. You had no control over that. It's not your fault" I said grabbing her hands and looking her in the eyes. "That didn't ruin your chance I really like you Camila" I said wiping her tears. "Do you wanna come back to my place and watch more movies?" I asked her. "I-If not I-I can take you home" I rambled. "I'd love too" she smiled standing up.