- Ten -

Camila's POV

"You're joining us on tour?" I screamed excitedly. "Yeah baby I am" she cooed holding my hand. "Yay! I gotta show you my bunk" I said as we made our way out of the building to the bus. We got in and I pulled her to my bunk. She began climbing up. As she was climbing I got a perfect view up her skirt. I licked my lips staring at her sexy pink thong. "Come on baby" she said. I took off my converse and put them away then climbed up in my bunk. "You decorated it with the stuff I got you?" She smiled looking around it. "Of course" I said. She smiled at me laying on her back. I smiled seeing pictures of us on my little wall. "I've missed you so much" I smiled at her. "I missed you more baby" she smiled weaving her fingers in my hair and pulling me down for a kiss. We haven't had sex yet because we wanted to wait tell we said I love you so it'd be more meaning full and not just a fuck. We've had pretty heated moments but never went all the way. "Baby I saw your thong while you were climbing up" I smiled pulling away from the kiss. "Did you?" She asked. I nodded and pecked her lips. "Wanna see it again?" She whispered and I nodded eagerly. She lifted her skirt up revealing her pink thong. "Turn around so I can see your bum please baby" I moaned softly. She did as I asked and laid on her tummy. I pulled her skirt up and saw her huge, round, plump booty. "Oh my god" I whispered. I've never seen Y/N in a thong the farthest I've seen her bum was in a bikini. "Can I touch it baby?" I asked kissing her cheek as she sat up on her arms. "Of course baby I'm yours" she said. "Kiss me though" she whispered. I laid on my side as she was propped up on her elbows and I connected our lips. One hand cupped her jaw while the other slide down her back to her her bum. I grabbed and squeezed her bum and she moaned into my mouth. I moved Y/N so she was laying on her back again and I began sucking on her neck. One of her hands was tugging at my hair while the other scratched down my back. My hand softly went to the rim of her skirt and pulled it up. I pulled away and went to look at her thong again. I softly put my hand on the material. I looked up at her and she smiled at me. I slowly pulled the offending material down. My breath hitches and I let out a quiet whimper as I saw her center for the first time. I licked my lips staring she was shaved and I can see her juices glistening. "I'm a virgin" she said softly. "I know baby. Trust me I'll take care of you" I whispered. I took my fingers and spread her folds. I leant down and softly licked her clit and she bucked her hips. I did it again but harder. I felt her hand go to the back of my head tangling in my hair pushing my further into her. I took her clit in my mouth sucking on it. Her breathing increased and she let out soft sighs trying to stay quiet. Her legs spread out wide and I got between them. I softly kissed her inner thighs. "Stop teasing please baby" she whimpered. I licked at her folds and sucked on them moaning lightly as I tasted her juices. I felt myself wanting more and more. I eagerly went and licked at her hole. Swirling my tongue around it, I dipped the tip of my tongue in then slowly pressed the rest in. As I was eating her out her back would arch and fall back down. I licked her clit to moisten it than started to rub it while I plunged my tongue in and out of her. I watched as her eyes rolled back and her mouth hung open. I hit a spongy spot in her causing her eyes to squeeze shut and her back to arch off the bed higher than before. She covered her mouth as she moaned. Her back went back down and she uncovered her mouth. I softly cleaned her up sucking all of her wetness and humming at the taste. I came up from between her legs and kissed her. "Oh my gosh" She said shakily. I played with her hair as she regained her normal breathing pattern. "That was amazing" she said while rubbing my back. "I'm glad you enjoyed that" I kissed her lips. "That was so good baby" she moaned in my ear. "Stop you're gonna get me riled up again" I giggled. "Mm maybe I want you too" she smirked. I kissed her softly before grabbing her panties and putting them back on her.

Your POV

My mind is still in a daze from that orgasm. That was absolutely the best feeling ever. Her fingers softly ran over my abs. "Hey you two!" Dinah flung back the curtain. "Ooh girl look at those abs!" Dinah said. "I wanna see!" Lauren came running. "Nooo babe pull your shirt down!" Camila said covering me. She grabbed my shirt and pulled it down for me. "What did you want D?" Camila asked. "We're gonna watch a movie come join" she smiled and grabbed Lauren's hand walking to the lounge. "She didn't even knock what if she did that when we were doing it?" I said with wide eyes. "I would of been mad" Camila said. "Are we gonna watch movies with them Cami?" I sighed softly hugging my girlfriend. "Do you want to baby?" She asked. "Yeah I need my koala out of my suit case" I hummed lightly. Since I told Camila that koalas remind me of her she got me one to remember her when she's gone on tour or when we're away from each other. She smells like my Cami too. I named her Karla Camila didn't like the name. "Let's go get her then go watch movies" she kissed me softly.