- Three -

Your POV

"Kylie what are you doing with your life?" I yelled from my room. "Living it" she yelled back. "Well can you live it somewhere else for tonight?" I said walking into the living room in my Calvin Klein crop top . "You should work out more" Hailey said to Kylie while staring at my abs. "Ew no that's so much work" Kylie said. "But yeah I can go to Hailey's house tonight" Kylie said.  "Awesome thank you" I smiled grabbing my car keys. "Where you going?" Hailey asked. "To get stuff for my date" I said before closing the house door.

I got out of my car and went into the home decor store. I looked around and got new love seats for the back yard and got pillows for them. I walked around the light section and got some fairy lights. Hmm I have to get a projector and a screen from the electronics store I thought as I pondered my choices of little side tables. I ended up choosing vase looking ones. I grabbed a few more things then made my way to the check outline. "Ok so the delivery for the seats will be Monday at four thirty" the lady said. "Is there anyway I can get them now?" I asked with worry. "You can take them home your self or an extra five hundred dollars for today shipping" the lady said. I hate this monotone bitch. I looked at my white Bentley and frowned there's no way one will even fit. "Ok I'll pay the extra" I said. I swiped my card and she bagged the stuff. "They will be there around five tonight" she handed me my bags. I grabbed my bags and went to my car. I put them in the back seat then got in the drivers side. I checked the clock on my radio and it read '3:00'. "Oh my god" I groaned. I spent too much time in there I still have to make another stop at a store and shower and get ready. As I was driving my phone pinged and I ignored it because I'm driving. I got off the freeway and turned onto the street the electronics shop was on. I pulled into the parking lot and parked my car. "Hey how may I help you today?" The clerk asked as I walked in. "I need the best projector and projecting screen also help on setting it up" I laughed. "Alright personally I think this one is the best" he smiled. "Alright I'll take it and do you guys install?" I asked. "I'm sorry we do not" he said. "Dang it" I pouted. "But my shift ends in ten minutes so I'll ring you up and I can come over and help?" He smiled brightly at me. "Really?" I asked. "Yeah" he laughed. "Let's go get a screen" he said walking to where they were at.

"Alright it's all set up" Chad said. "Thank you so much. Can you show me how to work it?" I asked. "Of course" he smiled at me and began explaining the buttons. "Thank you again Chad!" I said as we walked to my front door. "No-" he was cut off by the doorbell. "Problem" he finished and we laughed. I opened the door and talked to the mover. "If you have any problems call me" he said handing me a sheet of paper with his name and number on it. "Thank you again" I said. "Alright so where do you want the stuff?" The movers asked. I led them to the back yard and showed them how I wanted everything. Forty minutes later the movers finished everything. I let them out and tipped them. I checked my phone while closing my door and locking it. I saw a text from Camila from three o clock. I quickly opened it.

Camila- I'm so excited to finally met you.

To Camila- I'm so sorry when you texted I was driving so I didn't check it than it slipped my mind because I've been setting everything up. I'm excited to meet you too. I'm also very nervous.

Camila- Don't be sorry it's totally fine, I'm glad you were being safe! And I'm nervous too. But I gotta go Ally said to stop texting before the date haha.

I laughed at the text and saw it was already six. I quickly ran to my room and jumped in the shower.

Camila's POV

"Ally I'm so nervous" I squeezed ally's hand as she got into the drivers seat of my car. "Don't be! You'll love her and she'll love you back" Ally said starting my car. As we are driving I felt my self getting more nervous and more excited. "Alright Mila we're almost there" Ally said pulling into a driveway for a gated community. She punched in a code and the gate slowly opened. "This is a beautiful neighborhood" I said looking around at all the houses. We pulled into a driveway of a beautiful modern style house. "We're here have fun!" She smiled hugging me. I slowly got out of the car and watched Ally drive away. I made my way to the front door and rang the door bell.