- Eight -

Camila's POV

I watched as Y/N and Sofi splashed in the water. Sofi loves Y/N and it's the cutest thing ever. I was wearing my bikini cover still talking to a few fans. Y/N got out of the water and I couldn't help but to stare at her toned body it was so nice it honestly made me wet just looking at her abs. I watched as a blonde girl approached her. "Hey guys I'm sorry I would really love to stay and chat but I'm on vacation with my family and girlfriend" I said softly and they nodded walking away. I walked to our spot and took my bikini cover off and set it in a chair. I walked to Y/N and I softly grabbed her hips. "Baby" I cooed kissing her shoulder. She turned around. "Hi baby" her eyes scanned my body. I smirked at the blonde girl standing there angrily. "You're finally done" she hugged me. "You're so perfect. Oh my god" I whispered to her. "Thank you baby" she kissed me. "So you do have a girlfriend" the blonde said angrily. "Yeah I told you multiple times" Y/N said turning to the girl. "Well if you want to be shown a good time my spots over there" the girl pointed to the spot but Y/N didn't look. "Why would I settle for you when I have a perfect girlfriend who is a classy and beautiful woman and doesn't hoe out her body to people at the beach" Y/N said. The girl huffed and stomped off. "I knew you are perfect for me" I kissed her. I love her so much she's beautiful inside and out, sweet, caring, passionate, loyal, intelligent she's just so damn perfect. "Swim with me baby?" I asked pulling away from the kiss. She nodded and we ran into the water. "Did I ever tell you how beautiful you are?" I asked holding her hips. "Umm all the time" she blushed and I smiled kissing her. We broke apart when a wave splashed us. We went deep into the water and she whimpered at me wrapping her arms around my waist. "What's the matter princess?" I asked smoothing her hair out of her face. "I can't reach that well baby" She said nervously. She squealed as I pulled me up. She wrapped her legs around my waist and arms around my shoulders. "Better?" I asked. "Defiantly" she said kissing me. "This bathing suit is sexy" she said then blushed. "I didn't mean to say that out loud" she blushed ducking her head. "I was hoping you'd like it" I smirked. "I do" she kissed my jaw. "Your abs are so sexy" I whispered in her ear while nibbling on it. "Y-yeah?" She asked shakily. "Yes" I said softly kissing her neck. My hands slide down a little closer to her bum. "Touch it baby" she said while open mouth kissing my neck. I moaned lightly and I smirked when I cupped her butt cheeks. "Mm don't be shy baby I'm yours" she moaned and sucked on my neck. I lightly squeezed it causing her to moan again. Butterflies erupting through my tummy as I feel tingles down there. "B-baby" she moaned softly. "You like that baby?" I asked biting down on her neck. "Yeeeah" she moaned loudly. "B-but there's Paps coming" she moaned as I soothed the mark. I quickly pulled away. "I'm so horny baby" I whimpered. "I'm sorry baby I thought maybe we could of done something but the Paps found us" she pouted softly kissing me. I felt Y/N get yanked from my grip and slammed under water. I heard A familiar laugh from behind me and I turned and saw Lauren. Dinah and Y/N popped up from underwater. "What the hell Dinah!" I screamed at her seeing Y/N's frightened state. She had a bad drowning experience when she was younger so she's always been afraid to go fully under water or a place she can't reach. "What I was just playing" Dinah yelled back. "Where did you idiots come from?" I growled swimming to Y/N. "We have a spot down there" Lauren pointed and I saw Normani and Ally relaxing in the sun with all there families and friends. "Are you ok baby?" I asked softly pulling some seaweed out of her hair. "I-I'm f-fine" she said clinging on to my body. "Oh what's the matter?" Lauren cooed swimming over. "I just am a little traumatized from when I was a kid. I had a bad drowning accident" Y/N said. "Oh I'm so sorry Y/N I didn't know I was just trying to play around" Dinah swam over. "It's ok I'm fine" she smiled. "Damn your photos aren't photo shopped" Lauren said. I growled lowly as Lauren checked Y/N out. "Lauren why don't you check your own girlfriend out and leave mine alone" I growled standing in front of Y/N. I felt her hands softly caress my hips. "Pssh I'm single" Lauren laughed. Y/N rested her head on my shoulder and hugged my waist tighter. "Well Y/N isn't so I'd appreciate it if you could be a good friend or at least a decent human and stop flirting and throwing yourself at my girlfriend" I said angrily. "Sorry Camz" Lauren said softly. "Let's go baby" I pulled Y/N out of the water with me.

-

So all the girls and their families are coming to Y/N's beach house for a party and barbecue. "Y/NN!" Ally's parents hugged Y/N. Of course the Hernandez's where the first to get here. "Hi aunty and uncle how've you been?" Y/N asked. I smiled seeing how happy she was. "Hey Mila" Ally wrapped her arms around me. "Hey Al" I smiled at her.

"Throw me!" Sofi squealed excitedly at Y/N. Y/N got up and picked her up. "1..2..3!" Y/N said throwing her in the pool. Sofi popped up and giggled. "I seriously fucking love how close they are so much" I cooed as I sat with the girls. "Swim with me pleeease!" She asked Y/N. "Um" Y/N scratched her neck. "Pretty please" she pouted at Y/N. "Oh alright" she gave in and carefully got in the pool. "Sucker for the Cabello girls" Normani said causing us to all laugh. "I'm gonna swim too" Lauren said setting her phone down. I watched Lauren stare at Y/N then slowly make her way into the pool. "Hey Lolo!" Sofi yelled. "Hey Sof" she smiled.

"Baby I'm so proud of you for overcoming your fear" I smiled at her as we were in the kitchen away from everyone else. "Thank you baby" she smiled. I was standing between her legs while she was sitting on the counter wrapped up in a towel. "I have a new fear" she said looking down. "Oh and what is that?" I furrowed my eyebrows and caressed her hips. "Losing you" she said softly looking into my eyes. "Oh baby" I cooed. "You don't have to be scared of losing me" I said softly sliding her down from the counter. "I'm here to stay baby forever and ever" I smiled looking in her eyes. "Good" she softly connected our lips. I wrapped my arms around her waist. My tongue swiped her lip wanting access. She opened her mouth. As my tongue explored the kiss got heated. I pressed her hips against the counter her arms unlocked from around my neck and slowly rubbed my biceps. My hands moved from her hips to her lower back. "Touch me baby" She desperately said pulling away from the kiss. My hands slide down her back and squeezed her bum.

Your POV

She placed kisses down my jaw line and massaged my bum. "Fuck baby" I moaned scratching her back as her lips locked on my soft spot and began sucking. "Mm harder" I moaned as I was too turned on for her to be so soft and gentle with me. She sucked harder and her hands squeezed hard on my bum. She turned me around and placed my hands on the counter. Her front firmly against my bum. Her hand caressing my side while the other slide down my tummy. We pulled away when we heard the sliding glass door open. "What are you two doing in here the party's outside" Ally's mom said smiling at us. "Oh I'm gonna go change out of my swimsuit" I said. "Oh ok well dinner is almost done and I made your favorite dessert!" She cooed squeezing my cheeks. "Aunty stoop" I blushed smacking her hands away. "Aww baby" Camila cooed at my embarrassed blush.