- Six -

Camila's POV

"Where'd Y/N go?" I pouted asking Dinah. "She left while you were getting glammed up" Dinah said. I pulled out my phone and went to Y/N's contact to text her.

To Baby- You left and didn't say goodbye?

I was kinda angry that she didn't come say goodbye or at least text me.

Baby- I'm in the bathroom I didn't leave I'll be right there.

"DINAH!" I yelled pushing her shoulder. "What?" She looked up from her phone. "You tricked me!" I pouted at her. "I know" she smirked and sat on the other couch with Mani. Y/N walked in and Ally was holding her hand. I felt jealousy flow through my body. "Hi baby" Y/N sat next to me. "Hi" I climbed on her lap and kissed her. Her hands caressed my sides as I had control of the kiss. I pulled away smiling cheekily at her. "You missed me that much huh?" She asked. I giggled and nodded giving her a soft peck. "Can I take you out tonight?" She whispered in my ear. "We're going to the Bahamas!" Lauren cheered walking in. "We are?" Ally asked. "Yeah we get to have a two week break there and we can bring who ever we want too!" Lauren said. "Come with me?" I turned to face Y/N. "Are you sure?" She asked shyly. "Yes please baby? I was thinking about bringing my family so you can meet them too if you go" I kissed her blushed cheeks. "My father has a beach house in the Bahamas we can stay at, your family too" she flashed her perfect smile. "Awesome" I squealed kissing her. "Hey Y/N" Dinah asked and I already feared what was to come out of her mouth. I turned around on Y/N's lap to face Dinah. "Yeah?" She asked wrapping her arms around my waist. "Do you have lip fillers?" She asked. "No" Y/N laughed out. "You don't? You were just blessed with perfect full lips?" Dinah questioned. "Yeah look I have a picture from when she was thirteen and I was eighteen look at her lips" Ally said pulling a picture up and handing the phone to Dinah. "Oh wow you do have nice lips" Lauren said sitting down next to us. "Thank you" Y/N blushed. She's always shy when she gets complemented and it's adorable. But when Lauren complements people she lures them in with her eyes. I frowned and watched as Lauren and Y/N talked. I went on my phone and was going through Twitter. I saw trending #1 was Y/N and I's shipname. I giggled and showed Y/N. "That's awesome" she smiled and kissed my lips. "So I gotta pack and so do you. After the show I can take you to your place and you can pack while I go home and pack my stuff?" Y/N asked. "Yeah I can drive over to yours with my family once were all done" I said. "Yeah we can have dinner and we can fly on my Jet to the Bahamas" she pressed a lingering kiss on my jaw. "T-That sounds perfect" I said shakily. She smirked at me and interlocked our fingers. "So you and Kendall Jenner were previously linked together did you two used to have something?" Lauren asked Y/N. I was actually wondering too so I faced her. "Um no see we're both the faces of Calvin Klein so we have been working on a massive shoot together so we've been spending a lot of time together and you know how paparazzi twist things up to get more money" Y/N said. I nodded understandingly because they do that to Shawn and I.. "Are you two dating yet?" Lauren asked with a slight smirk. "No" Y/N said. "Not yet" she finished. "Hey Lauren where's Lucy?" I smirked at her. "Um she left she's mad at me" Lauren scowled at me. "Baby come walk around with me before the show?" I asked. Y/N nodded and got up taking my hand. "Lead the way baby" she kissed my cheek. I pulled her with me as I remembered a spot I liked the last time we preformed at this stadium. "Where are we- oh wow it's beautiful up here" Y/N said as we stood on the roof of the arena. It had a beautiful view of Miami. She sat on the edge and we could see the ocean and we stared at the view. "Camila I know this isn't super romantic but I can't wait any longer I really like you and I was hoping you would say yes to being my girlfriend?" She smiled taking out a cute white little box and opening it. It had a silver butterfly necklace in it. "This is for you I got it while you were getting your glam on or what ever Dinah calls it" she blushed at me. "It's beautiful and I would love to be your girlfriend" I threw my arms around her shoulders hugging her tightly. "Here I'll put it on you" she smiled taking the necklace out of the box. I turned away from her and I felt her hands softly move my hair to the sides and she carefully put the necklace on me. I turned to her and connected our lips in a passionate kiss. We broke apart as my phone was ringing. "It's Ally" I said before answering it and putting it on speaker. "Hey you gotta get back call time is in five minutes" Ally said. "Alright be right there" I hung up. "I can't believe we were up here for three hours" Y/N said while standing up. "I always lose track of time when I'm with you" I smiled as she helped me up. She blushed and I kissed her cheek. "You're so beautiful" she said tucking a piece of hair behind my ear and softly kissing me.