- Eleven -

Camila's POV

"This movies scary" Y/N said. "You like scary movies?" Lauren asked with her eyebrows raised. Nightmare on Elm street's title screen was up. "No I'm scared" Y/N pouted. "You're so cute" Lauren winked at Y/N. Y/N laid back into me. "Baby I'm gonna get my blanket" she cooed softly in my ear. "I'll get it for you princess" I kissed her cheek and ran off. I came back in with her blanket. "Here baby I know scary movies aren't your favorite" I cooed softly laying her koala Karla on her lap and laying the blanket over her. Lauren pressed play and sat down next to Y/N making me growl.

Your POV

I look back at the screen and Freddy pops up causing me to jump and whimper. Camila looked over at me. "Babygirl" she whispered. I pouted at her. I felt her lift up my blanket and slide under it scooting closer to me. "Come here baby you're shaking" she whispered. I immediately cuddled into her. "Baby I'll be right back" I kissed her cheek and got up. "Want me to pause it?" Lauren asked. "Yeah pause it I'm gonna pee" Dinah said getting up. Dinah and I both left the room. I came back with my faced cleaned up and in sweats and a t-shirt. "You're so pretty without makeup" Mani said. "Thank you" I smiled. "Y/NN" Ally said. "Hi Allycat" I went hugged Ally. "Cuddle me" she said grabbing me. I looked at Camila and she smiled at me. Lauren and Dinah came back in and Lauren sat next to Camila as Dinah turned off the light. Dinah sat down on Lauren's lap and Lauren pushed play on the movie. The movie got scarier as it progressed. "Ally I want my Cami" I whimpered. "Noo cuddle me" she whined. "No I want Cami I pouted pulling away. "Fine be that way!" She said and cuddled mani. I quickly latched onto Camila and she laid the blanket over me.

Camila's POV

As we were watching the movie Y/N's hands clung onto my sides. She moved her head to my shoulder and softly placed a kiss on my jaw. "This ones scarier than the last" She whimpered. I nodded and held her tighter. "Are you ok princess?" I asked. "I dropped Karla and I'm too scared to get her" she whimpered. I unwrapped her from me and felt around the floor for him. I came back up "here ya go baby" I kissed her cheek and handed Karla to Y/N. "Thank you" she softly kissed me. "I wanna go to bed baby" I whispered. "Are you tired baby?" She asked. "Yeah" I said. "Want me to come with?" She whispered. "Of course" I said grabbing her hand. "We're gonna go to bed girls see you tomorrow" I said pulling Y/N up with me."Take this to the bunk baby I'm just gonna change into pajamas ok?" I said. "Ok" she kissed me. I got a shirt and some sweats and changed. I put away my dirty clothes than went to the bunk. I climbed in and saw Y/N snuggled up under be blanket. "Goodnight baby" I softly kissed her. She hummed against my lips. "Goodnight I love you" she cuddled me. "I love you more" I kissed her head.

I couldn't sleep so I stared at my bunk roof. "Babygirl?" I whispered. "Yes?" She whispered back. "You can't sleep?" I asked her. "No I can't. I'm listening to you're heart beat baby it's soothing" she said softly. "My heart beats for only you" I softly played with her hair. She pulled her head off my chest. "I love you so much you know that right?" She had tears in her eyes. "I love you so much more" I softly connected our lips.