- Fourteen -

- Trigger Warning -

Your POV

I woke up and winced as I felt something tight around my wrists. I looked around and I saw nothing but darkness. "Cami" I called out my voice croaky. I heard a familiar evil chuckle. "Cami" the voice mimicked me. The light turned on and I closed my eyes trying to get them used to the light. My eyes opened and widened at the sight before me. "Ariana?" I gasped. "You thought you could escape me babygirl?" She said softly caressing my cheek with an evil smirk.

- 8 hours earlier -

Your POV

"This is so much fun" I smiled grinding back on Camila. "I know. You're so sexy babygirl" she said pulling my hair to the side and she began nibbiling on my neck. I moaned lightly pushing my ass further into her. She tightly gripped my hips as she sucked on my neck. "Y/NN!" Ally called me. We pulled apart and I looked towards Ally. She was holding my phone up pointing to it. "I'm gonna run out and take that baby" I said kissing Camila's cheek. "I'll run to the restroom and meet you" she smiled at me. I turned to walk and I felt her smack my bum. I turned around and winked at her before grabbing my phone from Ally. I ran out of the club and tapped the green 'accept' button. "Hello?" I said. There was no response. Thinking it had something to do with the reception I walked to a new spot. "Hello?" I said again. "Hello Y/N" I heard a deep voice behind me. I quickly turned around and was met by a tall figure in an all black outfit with a black mask. "W-who are you?" I stepped back. "I'm a friend of a friend" he said grabbing me. "CAMILA HELP!" I screamed. I felt a hard fist collide with my head. "BABY where are you?" I heard a frantic scream. "I-I" I whispered out before everything went black.

Camila's POV

I ran around the out side of the club looking for Y/N.  I saw a black van speed away and I ran inside going to get the girls

"So what happened?" The police officer questioned. "She went outside to take a call when I came out to meet her she screamed for me to help. I yelled back trying to see where she was. I ran around the club and saw a black van speeding away" I cried out. "It's ok Mila we'll find her" Dinah whispered while playing with my hair. The cops nodded and walked off. "Hello Ms. Cabello I'm detective Rodgers and I promise you we will find your girlfriend. This is my main priority from here on out" he smiled shaking my hand. "Thank you so much" I cried softly.

- present time -

Your POV

"Don't call me babygirl" I hissed pulling away. "Hey! You wanna make this harder on yourself?" She grabbed my jaw hard causing me to yelp. "Why are you doing this?" I cried softly. "Baby you know I never liked to see you cry" she cooed wiping my tears. "Then why are you doing this?" I cried. "Because you belong to me" she got onto the bed. "No I don't!" I growled. "I belong to Camila!" I cried. "You think you can just move on?" She growled ripping off my skirt. "Stop!" I cried. "Help someone help!" I screamed. "You can't ever leave me again baby" she said softly while kissing my thighs. "Ariana please let me go" I cried. "No can do baby. You're mine" she said sliding my panties off. "No I'm Camila's and she's gonna come rescue me. You just wait" I cried. "That's what you think" she smirked before leaning down and taking my clit in her mouth. I tried to squirm away but the restraints on my hands and wrists were too tight. I thrashed my body trying to get away. "Stop moving bitch" she growled. The back of her hand coming into contact with my cheek sending my head to the other side. "Don't fucking move again bitch or you'll regret it" she looked me in the eyes. I felt tears pour down my cheeks. "Do you understand me kitten?" She used a softer tone. I cried more ignoring her. "I asked you a question are you gonna be a bad kitten?" She growled grabbing my jaw forcing me to look at her. "Do you understand?" She growled. "Yes I understand" I sobbed out. "Good" she smirked leaning down and taking my nipple in her mouth.

Camila's POV

"I can't stand this! There's absolutely not a fucking thing I can do? I have to sit here and wait for fucking cops to find her" I screamed. "I'm so fucking worthless!" I sobbed collapsing to the ground. "Mila" Ally said sitting behind me and pulling me on to her lap. "All we can do is pray and I know how you feel that's my bestfriend I want to find her as much as you do" Ally cried hugging me. "Camila I'm sorry about your girlfriend but the show must go on 7/27 just can't stop tour" I heard our manager say from behind me. "Are you fucking serious?" I growled standing up. I grabbed him by his shirt. "I'm leaving the tour. My girlfriend is missing! Fuck you, you insensitive asshole" I growled pushing him to the floor. "I'm leaving too" Ally cried. I got all my things off the bus and set them out side waiting for a taxi. There's no fucking way I'm leaving when Y/N, the fucking love of my life is missing here. "We're gonna help you find her Camz" Lauren said with Dinah and Mani behind her. "We're all in this together" Mani came and hugged me. "Ot5 forever" Dinah smiled joining the hug. "Thank you girls" I cried softly.