- Five -

Camila's POV

"Goodmorning sleepy head" I brushed my fingers through her hair. Last night I got set up on a date with one of Ally's friends and it was so amazing. We didn't wanna part so we ended up back at her house and talked all night tell we fell asleep cuddling. "Mm good morning beautiful" she smiled sitting up from the couch. "Aw you didn't have to" she smiled seeing the breakfast I made on the coffee table. "No but I wanted too" I smiled. She pulled me on to her lap and wrapped her arms around me. "Sorry I fell asleep last night" she pouted. I turned around on her lap. "No no it's ok it was late and I was tired too" I played with her necklace. "Didn't get a goodnight kiss" she smiled at me. "No I was too shy and waiting for you to make the move, but what about a good morning one?" I smiled looking into her eyes. She slowly leaned in and connected our lips. The kiss wasn't rushed, or lustful it was just a slow, genuine soft, passionate kiss. Where I felt tingles all through out my body. We pulled away smiling and rested our foreheads together. "I've never felt the way I feel with you with any one before" she blushed. I looked into her soft eyes before leaning in kissing her again. "Me too" I smiled pulling away. We were broken apart by her front door opening. "Babe?" Some one called out. My eyes went wide and I felt betrayed. I really though this girl was different she's so sweet and ugh! "I'm in here Kylie!" She called out. "My sisters here" she smiled at me. A let out a sigh of release and cuddled into her. Her sister walked into the living room "Oh you didn't say you were a twin" I smiled at her. "I didn't? I'm sorry" she wrapped her arm around me. "Hi I'm Kylie Y/N's twin" Kylie smiled extended her hand. "Hello I'm Camila" I smiled shaking her hand. "Y/N's girl?" she smirked. "Yes so back off" Y/N growled pulling me closer. "Alright alright" she threw her hands up in defense. I heard my phone ding so I grabbed it off the table. "Oh I have rehearsals in an hour" I pouted looking at her. "Here come to my room so you can freshen up" she said. I looked down at my clothes. Her sweats and shirt. I smiled and got up following her. "We could of slept in a comfy bed last night instead of the couch she giggled. I smiled and grabbed my clothes from yesterday and folded them setting them at the end of the bed. "I can take you so you don't have to take a cab. If you want?" she smiled hopefully at me. "I'd love that" I smiled. "There's towels hanging right by the shower and extra scrubbies in the cabinet" she smiled at me. "Thank you be right out" I smiled. "I'm gonna shower in my sisters real quick" she called out as I went into the bathroom.

I walked out into the room with a towel on my body. I smiled as I saw a freshened up Y/N on the bed. "Ok so since I'm model for Calvin Klein I always get sent underwear and bras so here's a fresh pair for you. I also grabbed you one of my tee shirts, a pair of skinny jeans and a sweatshirt because it's cold" she smiled cutely. "Thank you so much Y/N" I hugged her great fully. "I'll let you get dressed" she smiled and went to walk away but I grabbed her hand. I pulled her into me and connected our lips. I swiped my tongue across her lip and she eagerly opened her mouth. I wrapped my arms around her neck and my tongue explored her mouth. She gasped pulling away as my towel fell down and I giggled at her. "It's ok ignore it" I kissed her blushed cheeks and connected our lips again. Her hands shyly touched my sides. I shivered as her soft hands ran up and down my sides shyly. We broke apart as there was a knock on her door. "I'll go get that while you get dressed" she smiled and kissed me again.

Your POV

"Cami are you dressed?" I softly knocked on the door. I heard a faint yes so I opened the door. "You look better in my clothes than I do" I laughed kneeling down to tie her shoes for her. "Thank you baby" she said then blushed. "Baby?" I smiled standing up. "It slipped sorry" she blushed looking down. "I liked it babe" I grabbed her hips. "We better get going so you're not late" I smiled at her while grabbing her hand.

Camila's POV

"Come in with me?" I pouted kissing her cheek. "How could I say no to that pout" she said giving me a quick peck. We got out of the car and I grabbed her hand and began walking to the arena entrance. Paparazzi were yelling at us and taking pictures as we walked in. "Are you two dating? Camila I thought you and Shawn were a thing? Y/N I thought Kendall Jenner was trying to get with you" Paparazzi yelled as we walked in. "Shawn and I have always been just friends!" I said squeezing Y/N's hand. "Kendall can try but I belong to Camila" Y/N said. "Yes you do" I turned to her a gave her a quick kiss. I led her through the stadium to where the girls were as I opened the door Ally screamed. "Y/NN!" Ally ran and jumped on to Y/N. "Ally!" Y/N let go of my hand and hugged her tightly and span her around. I frowned feeling a little jealous. "Oh my god Y/N Roy? That's who you set Camila up with?" Lauren gasped. "Where was Cupid Ally when I was single" Lauren asked. "You did not" Lucy said slapping Lauren's arm and walking out of the room. "Oops" Lauren shrugged. "Back off Lauren" I growled while hugging Y/N. "How old are you?" Dinah asked. "Uh oh" Normani said. "Eighteen" Y/N said. "Dinah stop I've known this girl her whole life she's a good kid" Ally stopped Dinah's little interrogation. "Fine but I'm watching you!" Dinah said eyeing her. "Oh god" Y/N said softly. "It's ok baby" I smiled and kissed her lips softly. "So how was the date are you two dating yet?" Ally questioned excitedly. "It was amazing and no not yet" we said at the same time. We looked at each other and laughed. "Stop copying me jeez" she teased and kissed my jaw.