- Nine -

Ask and you shall receive my children 😆

Your POV

"So you have to kiss her?" Camila frowned as I was reading the script I received from Pretty Little Liars. "Yeah and there's a sex scene as well" I mumbled rubbing my temples. "Well hey Y/NN why don't I be your stunt double thingy and I can kiss her and do that for you?" Kylie asked. "Kylie you whore you just wanna kiss Shay" I laughed. "That's a great idea though!" Camila said. "Alright we can do that" I said laying my head on Camila's chest. "But won't Hailey get mad?" I asked. "Nah we broke up" she said. "Oh why this time?" I chuckled. "Same reason every time" she groaned eating popcorn. "Does Ally have anymore hot friends?" She asked. I smirked at Camila. "What if we set her up with Lauren? Than she'll leave me alone" I whispered to Camila. Her jaw dropped "You're a genius!" She squealed. "Hey Ally and I have a band mate named Lauren and I think you'd like her" Camila said. "Lemme see a pic" Kylie said. Camila got up and showed her a picture. I sat on my phone as Camila and Kylie talked Lauren.

-

Camila's POV

Right now I'm laying down in my bunk. I'm touring on the east coast while Y/N's in the west coast filming for Pretty Little Liars and modeling. I haven't seen her in two weeks and I miss her a lot. There is gonna be a moment where we're both are working in NewYork but that's sometime away. I can't wait to see her I miss her so much. "I miss you baby" she spoke through the phone. I miss you more" I sniffled. I miss her so damn much. I love her but I want to tell her in person not on the phone. "Don't cry baby" she said softly. "I'm sorry I just can't help it. I miss you and I'm craving your touch it sucks not being able to kiss and hug you. I want my hands and kisses all over your body and I wanna snuggle" I said wiping my tears. "I don't see how you can be so sexy and cute at the same time" she giggled. I smiled widely hearing that giggle that I love so much.

-

I'm so damn miserable. Nothing has been able to cheer me up. I miss her so much it's hurting me. I need her in my presence. I can't take it anymore. Right now we're about to start an interview and I'm not in the mood for it. "Alright so I'm here with some lovely ladies" the interviewer said. "I'm Zach and you are.." He trailed off. "Hello I'm Ally" "What's up I'm Dinah Jane" "Hey I'm Normani" "Hi I'm Lauren" "I'm Camila" "and we're Fifth Harmony" we introduced ourselves. "Wow beautiful girls" he smirked at me and I rolled my eyes. "Alright relationship status is" he said. The girls all said single. "I'm taken" I smiled thinking of Y/N. "By Shawn Mendes" he said. "No Shawn's my best friend I'm dating Y/N Roy" I clarified. "Oh wow she's hot how long?" He said. I felt myself getting annoyed with him. "Five months" I said. "Alright so Lauren weren't you in a relationship?" He moved on to Lauren.

"Alright so what's the craziest thing you've ever done?" He asked. We went down the line. "One time Y/N and I egged her dad's house" I said. "Really?" He asked. I nodded and laughed at the memory. "How is it being away from significant others while touring?" He asked. "Um it's hard we've all had to have relationships like that. It's difficult but that's how you find out if they're worth it. If they just leave us then it shows how they didn't care enough and aren't good for us" Ally said. "There's been cheating while we're away on tour as well" Dinah said. "Wow that's crazy Camila how do you cope?" He asked. "Um well I trust Y/N and she trusts me as well. It's definitely hard not to see each other and talk, hug, and kiss each other when ever you please but if you truly love the person giving up isn't an option you will fight for them and make things work" I said.

Your POV

I finished filming Pretty Little Liars last week and I finished my last photoshoot early so I'm planning on surprising Camila. I smiled watching Camila's interview off of my phone while I'm driving to surprise her. I wiped a tear away at her words. She spoke so smoothly and passionately when asked how she copes with being away from me. The car stopped and I saw that we were at the interview place. I paid the driver and big rob helped me get my bags and put them in the bus. The girls know I'm coming they're helping with the surprise. I got led into a hall and I could see the girls through the window on the door Camila had her back faced against me. I quietly opened the door. "Camila what do you like most about Y/N?" Lauren asked. "Oh my god where do I begin?" She said. "I love everything about her. She's so passionate, caring, loving, sweet, honest, faithful, and beautiful. I love how she's so bubbly and could light up a room just with her smile. She's so talented as well she's an amazing actress. I'm so proud of her for acting in Pretty Little Liars. Oh and she can sing too she sounds like an angel" she said. I felt tears falling at her words I love this girl. "I love Y/N more than you" Dinah said. "Dinah I will kick you in the throat" Camila growled. "No I love her more" Normani said. "Pretty sure I love her the most" Ally said. "No! She's mine!" Camila yelled. "Ladies Ladies no need to fight over me" I said walking closer. Camila turned quickly at the sound of my voice. "Baby!" She squealed jumping up and picking me up. I wrapped my legs around her waist and arms securely around her neck. "I've missed you so much" she sobbed into the crook of my neck. "I missed you more" I kissed her cheek. "Y/N wanna join in this interview?" The interviewer asked. "Uh sure" I said holding Camila tighter. She softly set me on the ground and wiped my tears. I pressed our foreheads together. "I love you baby" I said softly. "I love you more" she said and wrapped her arms around me kissing me passionately.