Eight

"We haven't hung out in so long" Lauren whined, "I've been extremely busy, you know the usual now"I shrugged. "Tell me about what's going on with you, I heard your messing around with some girl....Lisa..Camila.. what's her name?" I scratched my chin. "Her name is Ally! ..damn"Lauren slapped my arm. "Yeah that short girl , she's cute." I smirked, "that's why she's mine" Lauren got defensive.

"Damn..already claiming her" I put my hands up, we both laughed. "How's Mani" Lauren asked, then ate some chips. "I don't know honestly, she's up and done like she's on her period or something" I shook my head. Unexpectedly Lauren punched me in my arm.

"What are you stupid?" "You don't get your period when your pregnant, she's probably just moody" She rolled her eyes. "She shouldn't be with me, I haven't done anything wrong...girls..." I reached for a chip, but Lauren quickly grabbed them away.

***later that night***

Lauren was asleep and it wasn't to late so I decided to go see Mani.

Unfortunately, Zendayas car was parked in the driveway also. I rang the door bell and of course she opened it, I rolled my eyes. "Look at what the storm washed up" Zendaya looked at me. "Just tell Mani I'm here to see her, clearly your not going to let me in" Zendaya squinted her eyes then let me in. "Hi babe, I was actually just thinking of you" Normani ran up to me and hugged me tightly.  I wanted to ask her why she hasn't called me in two days, but not in front of zendaya. "Z , were going to talk upstairs for a little" Zendaya gave her a thumbs up and we left.

"So we don't call or text any more " I got straight to the point. "I wasn't in the mood" Normani leaned against the gray wall. "You don't seem to ever be" I mumbled then huffed.. "if you have some thing to say Dinah, you should say it" Normani stated.

"Your attitude is really getting to me, your bi polar af, and honestly your gaining weight faster than I expected, if we really wanna be honest here this whole relationship is boring" I let out , which felt really good. Normani stood up straight and slowly walked over to me.

"You don't even have to be in a relationship with me, because after this baby is out I don't want you looking at me, talking to me, even breathing the same air as I am. Matter of fact let's start now" I saw anger fill her eyes, I've never seen that before. "You can't do that, how am I going to see her" I asked. "You can find who ever she's going to live with" I heard her voice start to tremble.

"You're not serious are you!" I asked. "So serious" Normani replied.

The end.