Seven

I looked over and picked up my phone. Ten am , not bad for a Saturday. I shrugged and got up , I honestly didn't want to see my mom, she was probably so disappointed in me, everyone is.

I walked down the stairs into the kitchen to get some cereal, where my little sister was glued to the tv. "Good morning" my mom sneaked up behind me. "Good morning" I avoided all eye contact. "Where is she" my mom picked up a bowl. "At her aunts house.. her dad made her leave" I shrugged. "What were you thinking Dinah" She sighed and looked at me. "I don't know, okay I'm sorry" I felt my heart get heavy again.

"How can you be so careless..I raised you better than this" I'm pretty sure she was yelling at me. "Listen I'm tired of every one telling me that! I've Fucked up, I'm not perfect , me especially!" I felt tears coming out of my eyes, I couldn't take it anymore. "..I'm sorry" I breathed out. My mom hugged me tightly "you know I love you and I will always support you a hundred percent, just please make the right decisions in the future"

****
I decided to go see Normani, her aunts house was way farther than I expected. On my way I picked her up some snacks, not because I wanted to, but because she sounded upset.

"It's like she was waiting for you to come" I looked around Normani's new room. "I would come over on the weekends and just hang out" She laid back down. "Are those kit Kats" her pupil widened and grabbed the bag. "Well yeah , I don't get a thanks" I rolled my eyes. "Thank you" she kissed my cheek.

"How's my little princess by the way" I rubbed her stomach gently. "I've been really tired and my abs are gone" Normani started talking. "Not you" I cut her off. "Oh she's fine, she's growing faster than I expected" Normani unwrapped another chocolate bar. "What did you expect?" I giggled "To fit into all my clothes for another month" Normani laughed.

A few hours passed by ,Normani was asleep in my arms she looked as calm as ever. "Babe" I whispered and kissed her forehead. Normani blinked a couple times and snuggled deeper into me. "No, I gotta go" I mumbled, Normani kissed my neck unexpectedly. "I'll come see you tomorrow, we can sleep the whole time" I literally took her off of me. "Fine, call me when you get home" She wrapped her self in the blanket.. "I always do, I love you" I kissed her cheek and quickly left the house.