Four

"Dinner shouldn't be bad" Normani locked her locker. Is she kidding it's a horrible idea! How can I sit there and look her father in the face and say.. I'm totally not fucking your Daughter. And did I mention she's having my baby at 17! He will personally make it his wish for me to die.

".uh.. I mean, isn't that .. to much" I shrugged and tightened my grip on my book bag strap. "No, we will let them down easy".."plus, I have a dinner to go to next week and I got fit for my dress a month ago. How do I explain it not fitting. I'm like a whale" Normani giggled. "You look fine" She smiled. "Dinner Friday night, my house"

*******

Normani's pov

"How much did you eat!" My best friend tried to zipper up my dress. Work With me.  I tucked in as much as I could.. "Okay.. that's enough for today .. I'm tired" I caught my breath and sat down. "You need to join back cheer , I don't know why you quit". Zendaya sat neck to me. Maybe she wouldn't judge me. What if she does?

"Hey Z..I Gotta tell you something" I sat up. "Okay me to , we are working out from now on.." She laughed. My chest got uncomfortably tight. "Seriously .. Z.. don't leave me" I felt tears stream down my face.  "No .. why are you crying? You know I won't ever. I've never even thought of it..what's going on?" Zendaya wiped my tears. "I had sex with Dinah.." she looked me straight in the eyes. Like she already knew the last part of my sentence. "You can't be" she shook her head and shot up running out the door.

*********

Dinah's pov.

I wiped the sweat off my face. And walked off the field. Until I noticed . Zendaya with her fist clenched. "I suggest running" Lauren whispered behind me. "EVER HEARD OF SAFE SEX HANSEN" Zendaya pointed at me. "Look..it was an accident!" I got frustrated. "How is it an accident to forget a condom?!. How is it an accident to pull the fuck out?!" She got closer. "Get out of my face..". BAM. All I remember is my back landing on the field. And everything going blank.

"Looks like someone got on Z's bad side" I opened my eyes. Normani was here putting ice on my cheek. "How did I get home..?"I tried to get up but she laid me back down. "She's mad at me..isn't she" I looked at my beautiful .. girlfriend? I guess she noticed my confused looked and gave me one back. "Well when some one punches you I would assume they are" She giggled.

"What are we?" I blurted out. "I mean we weren't even friends , but I've always noticed you and I thought you were obviously the hottest girl in school -" her lips crashed into mine. Then we parted. "Do you wanna be my girlfriend?" I asked. "Obviously Dinah, you can be very oblivious some times"She sat on top of me and kissed me again.

I kissed back and guided my hands down her back. I flipped her over and sucked on her neck. Leaving bruises. Moans escaped her mouth. My hand went under her shirt and I traced imaginary shapes on her lower stomach. "Dinah . I need you" She Moaned. "What do you need me to do baby girl". I rubbed one of my hands against her thighs. "I need you to fuck me" she breathed out.

I pulled down her pants and threw them some random place in my room. I kissed her inner thighs. She sat up. I got confused. "Are you not hard?" She asked. How do I answer to that. I wanted her. But wouldn't this hurt the baby.

"I am..is that safe" I sat up on my knees. "You tell me, pull down your pants" she demanded. She watched me as I did and put her hair in a pony tail.

She crawled the short distance , not to me , to my rock hard friend. She licked the tip and with her tongue she went around. I wanted to faint. Her head bobbed up and down. It was a pretty sight. "Fuck Mani" I grunted.She took me all.

I laid her back and went in her. No hesitation. She was already drenched so it was easy,She bit her lip and closed her eyes. I went rougher.  "I'm gonna..DINAH" she moaned. "Cum for me baby" I moaned.

Normani laid next to me and wrapped her self in a blanket. I went under the blanket also and wrapped my hand around her waist. It got dark outside. "Dinah.." Normani said softly. "Mhm".."I love you" that definitely caught me off guard. I didn't respond. I kissed the back of her neck and fell asleep.