Five

Normani's pov

"Maybe she doesn't love me back..did I rush it" I looked through my closet for some jeans. "You shouldn't love her . That's the thing" Zendaya mumbled behind me. I've know her since I was three. She's like my sister. But way too over protective. Maybe one of the reasons I love her. "And you know what you shouldn't have done" I turned at her. "What .." she crossed her hands and stood up. "You shouldn't have punched her!" I yelled. My heart began to race.

"SHE GOT YOU PREGNANT NORMANI!, She's not going to take care of it!" zendaya yelled back. "You don't know that.." I shook my head. "You can't say I didn't warn you" Zendya said"can we just drop it .." she sighed and sat back down. "I don't know why you're looking for jeans..sweatpants"

Dinah's pov

"Okay Normani's dad may try to attack you so hide behind Normani " Lauren Said through the phone. I just finished getting dressed and my nerves were crazy, and thanks to Lauren it went worst. "And I highly suggest to buy flowers , that will show your respectful, it should ease the fact that there daughter is pregnant"
Lauren spoke again. "I guess, hopefully this works out" .

I knocked on my girlfriends front door , I was greeted by her mother. "Dinah, I've heard so much about you, you seem to be something very special to my baby girl" Her mother hugged me. There was no sign of Normani, she had to show her face, this is not the time for her hormones to go crazy. "Your probably wondering where Normani is , she's still getting dressed ..it takes her longer than usual now and days" Mrs.Hamilton sighed then directed me to the table, where her father was setting up. "This is Dinah Jane" He smiled and we shook hands.

"So Dinah have you thought about colleges" Mr. Hamilton asked. "Well I'm taking pre med right now and I plan on working to become a pharmacist" He seemed impressed, "that's amazing, Normani wants to be some dancer, I encourage her dreams one - hundred percent , but I want her to work on something more practical" he took a sip of his water. Me and Normani never spoke about those stuff , just baby stuff, I wish I could have gotten to know her better.

Normani came down stairs, wearing a white flowy dress , and her hair was in a bun to the side. Her eyes were kind of puffy though, as if she was going to cry again. "I thought you were going to wear your other dress" Normani's mom looked confused . "I wasn't really feeling it afterwards" she shrugged and walked over to the seat across from me. "You look beautiful" I mouthed to her. She smiled at me and blew a kiss.

Through out dinner my heart raced increased, Normani could probably tell, her foot hit me a few times. "We have to tell you something" I blurted out, her parents stop talking and I looked at Normani. "Normani is an amazing person and one the most beautifulest girls I've ever met..and sometimes people make mistakes" She smiled at me. "What are you trying to say Dinah"Normani's mom spoke up. "She's pregnant"