Three

I looked around. It was dark probably meaning it was late. I felt a body on top of me. No not again.. oh it's just Her. I smiled. Not because I was relieved. Because she was beautiful ..peaceful. Sadly I knew all of that was going to change.

I stroked her head. And she moved a little. "Hey Mani" I whispered. "Hey.." she whispered back. The brown skin girl got off me a laid next to me. "What time is it" She rubbed her eyes...adorable... I checked my phone. Fuck why is this so bright. "Only one am" I looked at her. "Sorry ..I'm just tired" She rested her head on my chest. "It's okay , you need rest".

**********

"I'll see you at school, thanks" She kissed my cheek and left. "Dinah has a girlfriend ! Dinah has a girlfriend" My little sister poked my back. I pushed her to the side and sat at the table. "She's a pretty girl" My mom packed my little sisters bag. "Yeah, she is" I shrugged. "Are you being safe Dinah" My mom stared in to my soul. Like she knew. "Of course" I nodded and ran upstairs.

***********

"How long are you going to keep this a secret" Lauren asked. "Who said it's a secret" I scratched my neck awkwardly.
"Well, Zendaya said she dropped cheerleading.. and she not wearing those cute crop tops" Is she showing?. How could she . It's only been 3 weeks. I know who to ask.

"Ms.V...can I ask you an important question" She's my guidance consular. Ever since freshman year. I trust her with everything. "Sure sit" She turned. "When do you start showing ..you know" I did a weird gesture with my hands. "When you...masturbate..what are you doing" I laughed. "No..when you have a mini person inside of you". Her eyes shot open. "how?.." does she think I'm pregnant!. "No!..I just have a friend.." I mumbled. "Okay . Um 12 to 16 weeks. Assuming its her first child" I quickly nodded and rushed out to find her.

I spotted her sitting in a corner on the library floor. Her faced shoved in a book. How can one make that look so cute? I sat next to her. "How are you" I asked. She didn't answer. "Mani.." I got concerned. " she got up. "Not now Dinah please.." she ran off. ...only if you used the condoms ..

*****

"I heard some one got her knocked up" I heard a girl talk behind me. How do these things spread... "where is Normani" . I ran up to zendaya. She turned and rolled her eyes. . She never really liked me.

"Really. Where is she this is important" I got frustrated. " at the nurse she isn't feeling well!" She blurted out. Some ones on their period . Thank God I don't get those. I went to the nurses office, Luckily she was walking right out. "What's wrong is everything okay" I held her waist ... sorta. "I have to see a doctor Dinah. I have to make sure . It's okay" she looked down then around. "Then go , I'll take you". I held her hand. "Doctors cost money Dinah"

"Okay .. I'll just have to work over time on the weekends"

**********

Normani filled out some forms. While I sat and watched all those weird posters on the wall. I had to get out of this place.

"Are you gonna come with me" Normani asked. Don't do it.. you're into deep. "Um
Sure" . "Okay before we get started, do you have a parents consultant" The doctor asked. "Yes" Normani said quickly. She nodded and instructed Mani to lay flat on her back.

Normani closed her eyes. She had to be scared. I wondered if she thought it if it was a girl or boy. I want a boy. I can teach him how to play foot ball and get pretty girls. A little girl would be nice to , Normani would adore her. She'll be a little model. "Dinah" Normani said bringing me out my thoughts. She pointed to the monitor. "It's so small" I giggled. "Well she's going to grow over time" Did she just say she. "Wait .. she" Mani was as shocked as I am. "Yes, your going to have a baby girl" the doctor smiled.