Chapter 25

New Year's Eve with the boys was awesome. We had such a blast and we partied hard until the break of dawn.

I was exhausted for days after, and Harry and I spent lazy afternoons in the bed. We cuddled and watched TV and ate takeaway because we were too tired to even get out of bed.

And I swear, I was hungover for almost three days after the big celebration. Harry had to bring me pills and water three mornings in a row because of my headache.

We texted with the other boys and they were in as bad a shape as we were. No one were in the mood to leave their house for days, so the only socialization we had amongst each other for a while was through our phones or over the Internet.

"What do you feel like having today, love?" Harry murmured as he played with my hair. I was resting my head on his bare chest, half asleep.

"Pizza," I sighed and Harry laughed, making his chest bounce my head up and down.

"You sure? You don't sound very enthusiastic at the thought of pizza."

"I'm just too tired to be enthusiastic about anything."

"We really should get out of bed and do something soon, or we'll stay here forever," Harry chuckled as he reached for the phone.

"I don't mind staying here forever," I admitted and Harry chuckled again.

"I suppose you want pepperoni as usual?"

"Yeah... But we can get something else if you want?"

"Pepperoni is fine," Harry said and called the takeaway service to give the order.

Forty minutes later we were sitting in bed with a big pizza carton in between us. Harry had ordered a big bottle of Coke as well, and was handing me a glass as I grabbed my first pizza slice.

"How about tomorrow we actually go into the living room and watch TV from there?" I offered as we devoured our pizza.

"Sound like a plan," Harry said through a mouthful. "Let's take baby steps back to society."

We laughed at that. We really hadn't left the bedroom for almost a week straight, other than to use the toilet or to get the food from the delivery guy.

We were in serious trouble... But at least we were in it together.

I didn't mind spending week after week alone with Harry in bed. There was nothing I loved more than sleeping in Harry's strong arms, and I had been allowed to do that a lot during the last week.

"I'll have a shower," I announced when we had finished our pizza and Harry nodded.

I got out of bed and went into the adjoining bathroom. I peeled off my underwear and the big t-shirt I had borrowed from Harry and had been wearing for days, before I stepped into the hot water.

I hadn't even gotten to rinse the shampoo out of my hair before Harry opened the bathroom door and stepped inside the room.

"Remember when I did this for the first time?" Harry said and I smiled at the memory from one of our first days together on the road, when he had accidentally walked in on me in the shower. "Back then you wanted me to leave."

"I remember."

"Do you want me to leave now?" Harry said as he slowly pulled off his boxers in a teasing manner, making me laugh.

"No."

"Good," Harry said and stepped into the shower with me.

We kissed and put our hands on each other in the hot water. And, of course, it was quite nice.