Chapter Fourteen: Clarkadia

CLARKE POV:

"She fucking called me hers" I gushed in awe as soon as my dorm door closed behind me, looking up to see Raven sitting on her bed on her laptop, grinning at the sight of me as I wandered over, feeling as though I was on some form of ecstasy.

"I guess it went well then?" She questioned with a smirk, although she already knew the answer.

"Very well. It was so clichéd and romantic and she's...she's incredible. We agreed to date each other exclusively" I updated her, to which she tilted her head, smiling with that look she had when she was about to make a joke.

"I thought you two were already basically exclusive? You haven't even hooked up with someone since you met Lexa, never mind dated" She stated. I opened my mouth to argue, but clamped it shut when I realised she was right. I hadnt been interested in anyone other than Lexa since I had met the brown haired, green eyed Polis girl.

I sat back against the wall on Ravens bed, allowing my thoughts to wander. No one had ever made me feel the way Lexa did, I wasn't lying when I said I liked her, but I felt as though I more than just liked the girl. By no means was I in love with her, no way. It was too early to even be thinking about that four letter word. But she had a hold on me that I couldn't quite explain. She had me listening to romance songs on a loop, and doodling her in my medicine notes. Not to mention that she often occupied my thoughts to the point where it drove me insane when I couldn't sleep at three am because I was too busy thinking about her and Costia after her fight. Her cruel words swirling around my mind like a raging tornado, but then there was the calm after the storm. The sweet taste of her lips as they pressed against my own. Where even though there were a hundred other people in the room, it felt as though it was just Lexa and I, alone in our own little world.

"Hello? Clarke? Snap out of your Lexa fantasy and check twitter. Lexa just tweeted you a cute indirect" My roommate smirked, nodding towards my phone which was resting in my lap. Curious, I unlocked it and opened twitter, searching up Lexa's page, which I had definitely not stalked on multiple occasions. Definitely not.

@Lexaa-Woods: Tfw you're hardcore whipped af so you spend $119.99 on candles for a date but ya know what I have no regrets.

I smiled at the tweet, biting my lip as I started to type a response.

@Clarkadia: @Lexaa-Woods ONE HUNDRED AND NINETEEN DOLLARS??? x

@Lexaa-Woods: @Clarkadia Yes but you're priceless ;)

I'm almost certain that my heart skipped a beat at that little statement. God, the things this girl does to me.

@Clarkadia: @Lexaa-Woods Smooth Lex

@Lexaa-Woods: Hey I'm smooth af and you know it, sweetheart.

@Clarkadia: @Lexaa-Woods Like sandpaper. JKS JKS YOU'RE AMAZING

@Lexaa-Woods: @Clarkadia Bish you better be joking or I won't take you on another date.

@Clarkadia: @Lexaa-Woods Nooooo. It's my turn to take YOU on a date xxxxx

@Lexaa-Woods: @Clarkadia Asking me on a date over twitter. Classy, Clarke.

@Octavi-eight: @Clarkadia @Lexaa-Woods STOP FLIRTING OVER TWITTER YOU LITERALLY LIVE FOUR DOORS AWAY FROM EACH OTHER AND YOUR DATE ONLY ENDED FIVE MINUTES AGO ps you two are cute tho

I laughed out loud at Octavia's comment, shaking my head as I crossed my legs on the bed an started to get comfortable.

@CrowJksImRaven: @Octavi-eight cuter than me?