Chapter 38: Blown Up

"Let him" Hotch told JJ, they both knew the team would need some time. 

Derek went to Rossi's office.
As much as he just wanted to go home he knew it wasn't safe now. He knew Doyle had people out there and no one really knew what was going on with Declan.

"I want to go home" Bella cried.

"We can't go home till we solve this. Doyle still has people out there. They know we have him and they might do something." Derek told her putting her down on the couch.

"To us?" Bella asked scared.

"No. I won't let anything bad happen to you" he told her. "But we need to stay here" he said sitting next to her and she hugged him and just cried. "It's going to be okay. I promise" he said.

"Why did they lie to us?" Bella asked.
Derek didn't know what to say. He took some time to think and suddenly Reid walked in.

"They are asking for you" Reid said. "I'll stay here with her" he said walking to the couch.

"No" Bella cried tightening her grip around Derek.

"It's okay, baby girl. I won't be long" Derek said. Bella looked at him and she knew she could trust him so she let go. Spencer changed places with Morgan. Bella hugged Reid too and just kept silently crying.

Derek left the room and Bella asked Reid "why did they lie to us?"
He thought for a while and said "I don't know".

CMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCMCM

Derek walked back inside the conference room and everyone was gathered.

"How is she?" Rossi asked and Derek just shook his head no.
Everyone felt awful, especially Emily and JJ.

"Garcia, that number I gave you to track earlier. Did you get anything?" Hotch asked. Garcia grabbed a laptop and accessed her system. "Still processing" she said.
Hotch turned and suddenly an address popped up on the screen.
"Yes! Here here!" she said. She turned the computer to Hotch.

"We found him" Hotch said.

"Found who?" Derek asked a bit confused.

"Declan" Emily said sounding relieved.

"JJ, gather the agents. We need to get there now. Penelope, get me visual of the place" Hotch said walking out of the room and grabbing his phone. Garcia followed him.

"I need a gun" Emily said.

"There is no way you are going" Derek said serious.

"What? He doesn't know anybody. He'll be terrified. I have to go" Emily said.

"No you don't" JJ said and Emily just stood there unsure of what to say. She felt like she had to go get Declan but at the same time she wasn't so sure she should go.

"You are not leaving this place until this is all over" Derek said serious and a little bit angry and then walked out of the room, Rossi followed him.

"That's best Emily" JJ said.

"How angry is the team?" Emily asked.

"They're in shock" JJ said. Emily of course knew that already. She took some time to think and then said "thank you".

"It is reeealy good to see you" JJ said and smiled.
Emily hugged her.
"Go be with your daughter" JJ smiled, she knew how much Emily wanted to go back and be with Bella. "We'll take care of it. We'll make sure he's safe" she said.

Emily gave her a small smile and walked to Rossi's office. Penelope met her there with her laptop. They walked in to find Reid with his arms around the girl as Bella slept resting her head on his chest.